Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Love your work dudes.

Do you have a pack with all the addons together ?

I would like to make a few MP missions using all these addons and it would be great if ppl could just d'load a pack and jump in a server.

Did you guys finish the CH47 you's were skinning?

Steve.

CH47 is almost done. Still sorting out some RVMAT issues. So its nearing completion. Myslef and FA Dalai Lamar are buy guys in real life so we ar ealways looking for more help. We have had a few people help us out notably RockIslandMarine, Scars09, and Kristian. These guys are helping us sort out some core issues and that has helped us get to the point we are now. Basicaly we are almost in position to put out a bunch of stuff at one time. I really wish we hade our own website but i know nothing of webhosting or page making. If anyone is interested in doing something like that for us let me know maybee we could get armed assault info to host one for us.

we chose to separate all our addons by smaller groupings because we feel people would like to be able to choose wich addons they want. Once everything is complete i guess the best course of action would be to put them all in one folder and zip it up for mass download........

shameless bump....... be32k released

RSAF_Be32k.jpg

RSN_Be32k.jpg

if anyone would like ... please post screen shots

any cool scripts for the awacs or anything?

yes there is a reeally cool sensor script included int the pack with instructions on how to impliment it in your game.

thanks again SPON for that one

yes there is a reeally cool sensor script included int the pack with instructions on how to impliment it in your game.

wld427 Sorry I don't see the Script in the Readme? What Pack are you refering to? Nice AWAC and would like to get it working.

Thanks

Vengeance

I don't see anything but the ReadMe and the .pbo in the DL. Not sure if it makes a difference that I DL'd it from ArmAholic.com though, but I'd imagine that wouldn't make a difference.

This plane rocks btw. Great job guys. I can't wait to check out the scripts with it.

<s>I thought I would make clear that I was in no way involved in making the included scripts (My release tag is SPON), which are actually just [GLT]Myke's AWACS scripts that were released a couple of weeks ago.</s>

yeah fellas sorry bout the confusion....

if you depbo tha addon it in the scripts folder. Its a script called sensor and at the top are the instructions on use and adjustment

Er, yeah, I can't tell you how much I got confused by 7z showing me the wrong files there! Very, very sorry about getting my knickers in a twist about that before thinking with my brain!

Yes, the sensor.sqf file that wld427 is talking about is in fact mine and you can blame me when it goes FUBAR ;P

Nice plane and good luck with it and the rest of your mod!

yeah fellas sorry bout the confusion....

if you depbo tha addon it in the scripts folder. Its a script called sensor and at the top are the instructions on use and adjustment

Thank you Gentlemen for clearing that up.

Vengeance

Some pictures, wld can copy these to release post, if he likes to. hostig sites can put these on release threads and new pages:

69589807if3.th.jpgthpix.gif

87424669ad1.th.jpgthpix.gif

54047246yg0.th.jpgthpix.gif

pumas released....

please see discussion thread for photos

Wohou!

Great news... download is allready aktivated.

Will test that stuff even tonight after watching RamboII a few minutes ago^^.

Thanks to all the teammembers for making my night.

Cu.. smile_o.gif

"Royal navys 23rd royal search and rescue squadron the  faithful hawks.  rescue tourist traped on a hotel island during a  Harsh tropical Storm along with the 23rd where members of the 2end royal vanguard  regiement who organzied and kept tourist calm during the evacuation.  

royalrescue-1.jpg

"just me using The rescue puma and faithful skavans Racs.

"on a more serious note we got a problem with the gunship puma.  THE damn  AI Acts as if its a transport  the Ai pilot dose not aim the puma nose at the enemy so the gunner can fire its rockets. Also the Pilot often chosses Flight then FIght"   i think the problem is becuse the M240. the AI treats the gunship puma like a mini gun blackhawk. "maybe getting rid of the 240 will help OR script the crew or something  wink_o.gif