Sign in to follow this  
MODUL

MODUL Animations Pack v2

[]==================================[]

23c1a7526964.jpg

[]==================================[]

26d1d2aeffff.jpg 69a41d35f235.jpg

Time has come to give ArmA community more freedom for creation of screenshots, screen-art's and, maybe, for missions and campaigns.

I present you MODUL Animations Pack v2, this pack contains 45 static animations (has hard exhaled  confused_o.gif ).

Enjoy friends, i wait from you for excellent screenshots  thumbs-up.gif

DOWNLOAD MODUL Anims Pack v2 (exe file)[1.7 mb]

DOWNLOAD MODUL Anims Pack v2 (rar file)[1.5 mb]

thanks downloading and testing right away

the advanced readme is just great, it doesn't matter much but perhaps an english installer and readme next time

the advanced readme is just great, it doesn't matter much but perhaps an english installer and readme next time

Setup suggests to choose language before installation and on it depends what readme a file it will be installed (rus or eng).

If i ever come by a normally packed version i´ll sure as hell will have some joy using these, thx for your efforts thumbs-up.gif

Hi, will the units in the 1St screenshot ever be released? and will

they use custom faces or they use only the predefined face?. Let's C ya

Hi, will the units in the 1St screenshot ever be released? and will

they use custom faces or they use only the predefined face?

I think, that i did not need to do a picture with this soldier, and many ask that about them. If i release it, at a distant day. The face one for each skins(textures). And at me it is a lot of problems with this model, as it in ODOL format(model did not enter in MLOD pack from BIS).
Great !  thumbs-up.gif  Modul strikes back  biggrin_o.gif
pistols.gif  rofl.gif

Dead3yez, Stavanger thanks for news and links(mirrors).

I love you modul !! tounge2.gif

just joking, I love those anims and readme xD

one (invisible) beer for you thumbs-up.gif

Those anims look totally bad-ass, I like how you made also RPG variants smile_o.gif

Are you planning for v3 version with "pistol" or "death/dying" animations ?

I love you modul !! tounge2.gif

just joking, I love those anims and readme xD

one (invisible) beer for you thumbs-up.gif

Those anims look totally bad-ass, I like how you made also RPG variants smile_o.gif

Are you planning for v3 version with "pistol" or "death/dying" animations ?

I love you too  rofl.gif

I wished to make animations for a pistol, for machine guns(except PK), but i could not hold at myself all these animations any more, i have been just obliged by them to share with ArmA community.

Meanwhile i do not plan 3 version.

Vary nice pack wink_o.gif Nice if we can see some animations where it can be played out in an SP mission biggrin_o.gif Ya know so that they can take on hits and move instead of them just standing and not moveing. Nice pack wink_o.gif

This is sick man; I wanted to know how you made the soldiers jump over the wall when I saw that picture posted on the picture thread.

Thanx for the realese.

Nice! These will look cool on our screenshots. Is anyone working on a way to do animations in-game, multiplayer? Like hand-signals for instance? biggrin_o.gif

Is anyone having problems installing this? I run the installer and it says that it was installed to the proper directory, but the @MODUL_anims folder is nowhere to be found. The screens do look stellar though smile_o.gif

Is anyone having problems installing this? I run the installer and it says that it was installed to the proper directory, but the @MODUL_anims folder is nowhere to be found. The screens do look stellar though smile_o.gif

I think, that you or have installed game in one place, and then have moved to another, or you use the piracy version of game.

Installator automatically defines in what catalogue your version of game has been installed and in a root of this directory instal a folder @MODUL_Anims.

how to use this anims? icon_rolleyes.gif

omg readme somebody ? O_o

also there are pletora of tutorials at this forums icon_rolleyes.gif

Bit late but, great release like all things with the OTK stamp.

Looking forward to try these later.

Excuse me, but do AI use these? Or do I have to implement them into my missions myself? That would be really cool, if if you replaced some of the animations completely with these, and possibly add these new ones, so all the AI are reacting realistic. xmas_o.gif