Sign in to follow this  
quoestudio

Add Unit Cam in Warfare

Hi to all, i am a CTI fan from the beginning of Arma, i love to play OGN Crcti vk. FREE version, and the only thing what all versions of Warfare needs is the UNIT CAM.

What is the UNIT CAM? You can watch what your soldiers are doing all the time. In OGN Crcti you need to build the COMM CENTER to use the UNIT CAM. You can watch your soldiers from 4 angles......Front-Rear-Left-Right, and you have an option to cycle to all the other soldiers left.

I think it will make Warfare more enjoyable to play, because when you send your soldier far away from you, you can only see a moving icon if you use the Map, but with this option you can monitor what your soldiers are doing......you send them to capture a Town, then you sit down...eat popcorn and watch the whole action!!!!

To all Warfare gurus who are editing new versions, please !!!think about it!!!!

Hi again....i have noticed that no one posted in here, it seems that no one is interested in aplying this thing in Warfare, or my english is very BAD, that no one understands me. Please dont ignore this suggestion, it is very usefull.....it wil make Warfare more enjoyble. I will try to edit some scripts and see if i am lucky, but i dont know how to manipulate Scripts, so i need some help here.......

It's not your english at all, in fact its 100x better than most people I've seen on these forums.

The fact is, no one simply visits this forum except for a very select few. I kinda wish they never created this category because of just that, no one knows its here and so they don't visit it.

As for Unit Cam, it'd be a great idea. I think Karrillions RTS IV has a script just like that, but I'm not 100% on it. I know it was in RTS3 for OFP for sure wink_o.gif and it worked great. But Karrillion has disappeared from the face of Arma it seems. sad_o.gif

A Unit cam would be nice. But it should be implemented in such way that you cant see too much...

In MFCTI I also liked about the aircraft radar and commander ability to purchase troops for the AI.

Maybe we will see them in the future versions of the Warfare...  smile_o.gif

I agree unit cam would be a good addition. I think if it is put in new versions of warfare it would be good if it can also be dissabled, then it caters for both for and against

It's so sad, crCTI and RTS are totally ignored by most arma players. Along with Doolittle's cti (a great mission if you ask me).

Unfortunally Cleanrock, Karrillion and Doolittle interest for arma looks very low at the moment. And i totally understand them. It's a pain in the ass to code missions with so much features, and then almost nobody play them.

So we have some guys modding Warfare, but none of them are experts. You will have to wait as I'm sure they will be adding all these features they loved from crCTI, RTS and others missions.