Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod -WW2

does it need a big bunch of scripting to make a big airborne paradrop (like the 10,000 soldier allied attack somewhere, but not THAT big) or to make a lot of planes to tow a gliders?

I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!

lol cheers guys, you have done a very impressive thing by giving us something like that so fast.

I cant wait.

I CANT WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!

lol cheers guys, you have done a very impressive thing by giving us something like that so fast.

I cant wait.

Yeah it was August 9th I decided to let the community in on my little secret. Let's see...sept 9th...oct 9th... hmmmm nov 9th...you get the idea. Less then 3 months and we have accomplished tons.

It's gonna be fun! I hope everyone has a blast with this new equipment. I hope people come up with a lot of really cool new missions. It will be interesting to see no doubt. I'm just here to provide this community with an alternative to the everyday fun with something old...but new.

The next phase of this features a lot more vehicles, a new map that has to do with some snowy scenery and a famous timeline during WW2 in the Ardenness valley called the Battle of the Buldge. IF you like mountain terrain and lots of forest. You will like the next phase.

But I keep talking about the next phase!?! crazy_o.gifrofl.gif We haven't finished up this one yet! Well its coming soon. I'm just so excited about it I have to keep talking about it.

Anyway I don't have much left to do on phase 1. The list is so very small now. I was and still am very ill. However I did knock out about half the list yesterday.

Anyone got any cough syrup, cough drops, vitamin C and some aspirin?

here my vitamin and cetamin will quickly recover biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

oh can't wait crazy_o.gif

AHHH!!!!!!

BATTLE OF THE BULDGE!!!!

take it to the germans!!!

It just reminds me of the last scene in Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway:

"You've been through hell? What do you think about....snow?"

Your making so many dream come true. :P just kidding but seriously, yes.....

lol

can't wait

Snow adds quite a lot of work. So are you really making new textures for buildings, trees (which would need to be remade anyway because they have no leaves), terrain, etc.

In a perfect case person would sink a bit into snow but I guess that is not possible to do with this engine.

Snow adds quite a lot of work. So are you really making new textures for buildings, trees (which would need to be remade anyway because they have no leaves), terrain, etc.

In a perfect case person would sink a bit into snow but I guess that is not possible to do with this engine.

I think it's possible,just replace the grass with "snow".

I actually have a lot of objects with snow covered roofs already from people that are helping out.

UPDATE:

-I've ran into a wall with artillery scripting in warfare. For the life of me I can't get the replacement guns I created to fire. I probably will have to reconfigure them to work properly. This is the last hurdle before release. Once this is done, its release time.

Yeah, i wish i could play but u kicked me off the server :P

Im SPC Ventura [506th PIR] that was trying to join. next time, ill be prepared to play. besides, i really didnt have the time to play at the moment.

Can't wait for release. VERY excited.

Yeah, i wish i could play but u kicked me off the server :P

Im SPC Ventura [506th PIR] that was trying to join. next time, ill be prepared to play. besides, i really didnt have the time to play at the moment.

Can't wait for release. VERY excited.

I haven't been on a server to kick anyone off! rofl.gif

UPDATE:

-Artillery hurdle cleared - hopefully. We will take a look after the beta goes live.

Just some patching up to do now. I've put in 6 hours today and 12 hours the day before pulling teeth to get custom arty to work in warfare. So I'm gonna take a break for a bit. Hopefully next time I post will be the release.

Hopefully next time I post will be the release.

This is great news!!! I cant wait!!! yay.gif  yay.gif  yay.gif

UPDATE:

Phase 1 beta is complete. File has been uploaded. Just waiting for a confirmation and info will be posted for download. I'm headed off to bead, 4am here. I gotta get some rest. Hopefully we will have it all sorted out for you in the next 12 hours or so.

if it will be released today... i will start my quest swiming over the english channel!!!!!

Is there going to be a server up and running the warfare version of this would be good to have one up that can equal the xr server thats always full.

Is there going to be a server up and running the warfare version of this would be good to have one up that can equal the xr server thats always full.

We will put it up on our public or warfare server.  xmas_o.gif

I cant wait now. Hope to play on one of the warefare servers, it will be awesome!!!!