Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod -WW2

No biggie, the Su-25 I have right now is at 14k faces in the first LOD and I expect to add around 500-600 more.

No biggie, the Su-25 I have right now is at 14k faces in the first LOD and I expect to add around 500-600 more.

We won't be using modern fighters in our mod.  Sorry.  rofl.gif

UPDATE:

-M101 howitzer nearly ready to go to the paint shop.

-Horsa glider getting updated config.

-Pershing tank repaint in work.

-M101 Howitzer ready to go:

Thanks Atomic for the model!

m101b.jpg

Watch for a Horsa glider later this evening.

We sure will...

Despite of most of your addons leaving a taste of beig half-baken -> it's definately a keeper when it's done smile_o.gif

cheers for all pf your hard work and dedication'[even ifI'm not a hardcore WWII fan]

thumbs up People!

We sure will...

Despite of most of your addons leaving a taste of beig half-baken -> it's definately a keeper when it's done  smile_o.gif

cheers for all pf your hard work and dedication'[even ifI'm not a hardcore WWII fan]

thumbs up People!

That's right! Can't complain when it's free!  icon_rolleyes.gif

UPDATE:

Just want to say a big hats off to T_roc for his awesome work on the horsa glider.  I gave it new life in ArmA and added the hinged nose section and the ability for it to carry light vehicles and equipment:

horsawjeep1.jpg

horsawjeep2.jpg

horsawjeep3.jpg

Next up, the Gotha 242 and a Waco glider.  Then I think the beta will be ready to go.

shit me a brick, this mod is storming ahead, jus wanna say good work guys and excellent progress in a short amount of time!

This mod is gonna be extremely fun. especially when theres a WW2 version for mods like Evo or even better, WARFARE!!!

Ive been a hardcore WW2 fan for quite a while and when i first laid my eyes on this thread and those picks. i almost shed a tear. Its gonna be great once this is released.

Good Job to all that put a bit of work into this whole project.

This mod is gonna be extremely fun. especially when theres a WW2 version for mods like Evo or even better, WARFARE!!!

Ive been a hardcore WW2 fan for quite a while and when i first laid my eyes on this thread and those picks. i almost shed a tear. Its gonna be great once this is released.

Good Job to all that put a bit of work into this whole project.

rofl.gif The first mission you get is....errrr...well it's ww2warfare.

is this mod going to be only 1.14 compitable?cuz i loose my sound with the 1.14 patch and i dont know how to fix it

is this mod going to be only 1.14 compitable?cuz i loose my sound with the 1.14 patch and i dont know how to fix it

I think...I think it's compatible with 1.08. Don't quote me on anything lol.

UPDATE:

-Gotha 242 in work:

gotha242.jpg

I think we will skip the WACO glider for now and get this show on the road after the Gotha is complete. We already have one Allied glider capable of carrying troops and light vehicles. In that case look for a realease after this Gotha is complete.

Hey! i don't know if you have already asked to Scud, if you could use his planes. i like his P38 lighting tounge2.gif

I wonder how a ww2 warfare would be solved in regards of teams though

Well there are two teams.  Allied & Axis.  Problem solved.  wink_o.gif

UPDATE:

-Gotha 242 german glider just about done.  Just putting finishing touches on it.

gotha242_1.jpg

gotha242_2.jpg

Wonder when the beta gets released?  whistle.gif  whistle.gif  whistle.gif

You'll just have to wait as see.

nener.gif  nener.gif  nener.gif

Just about everything on my list is complete for the phase 1 beta for this WW2 mod.  Keep a close eye on this thread!

wink_o.gif

Warfare has 3 teams tounge2.gif east-west-independent

Nice glider.

I've already reprogrammed warfare with 2 teams. thx.

i actually cant wait to play this smile_o.gif

When you say watch this thread, i hope u realise that i am gonna be refreshing ever 5 minutes :P

Just to put me out of my misery,

are we literally talking of a release today?

what about mines? originaly the beaches were covered in them. will this be released with ap mines or is that a future project?

I Would think that mines would be added in later stages along with the rest of the equipment still to come.

As i remember ATST_walker released mines in some flavor though i think they weren't the explosive AP mines you want.

if i recollect it was a AP flame mine but might be better then nothing.

Don't quote me on this though.

I'll leave it to Rip to confirm.

You can emulate minefields with triggers. If somebody moves there and some random chance (e.g 20% chance to step on it) and then put there a hand granade etc. I've done that...works, No biggie, but you cannot defuse the mines or the minefield (at least make it realistic easily).

I've had a flu, so not much progress here. I could give the V1, but the sound has some odd bug - you can hear it anywhere with the same volume and if you move, shoot etc it cuts immediately.  confused_o.gif

I have a cold, not feeling well.  Managed to get some scripting done for towing gliders.

c47 towing horsa

c47tow.jpg

When will the mod come out? lol...keep guessing.

will it be realesed today since its the 31st and the mod name is 31st normandy mod?

I'd love get the beta today on Halloween day!!!

but if its time u need, its all we supporting can really give ya.