Sign in to follow this  
ingram

Flight Sims X/2004/lockon etc..

I can't get over the fact you took them on DirectX 9, They are absolutely Phenomenal! inlove.gif

Keep em coming!

Engine failure?

or maby I just forgot to switch on somethingXD

quantas1.jpg

Singapore Airlines

singapore19.jpg

Lufthansa

lufhansa1.jpg

Shashman could you direct me to a site where I could get liveries for Overland A380 since there aren't many on AVSIM?

Are you sure? huh.gif

All my A380 liveries were downloaded from Avsim. I have Virgin Atlantic, BA, Emirates, Singapore Airlines confused_o.gif

Emirates A380 by Tom Collins (one of the best texture artists, look out for his work!wink_o.gif

Airbus House Colours F-WWJB, again by Tom Collins

Airbus test colours, F-WWDD, Tom Collins

Qantas, VH-QQA, Tom Collins

Lufthansa, D-AIMA, Tom Collins

BA, G-BXLA, Tom Collins

Singapore Airlines, 9V-SKA, Tom Collins

China Southern

Northwest

P.S. These links are all from www.flightsim.com , as Avsim's file library appears to be down atm, but when you search again there, just type "Overland A380" in the FS2004 repaints search.

Indeed but there might be more liveries for FS2004 version than for the FSX one wink_o.gif

---

Some sightseeing in smaller machines.

alphajet1.jpg

caravan2.jpg

fokker4.jpg

hokum11.jpg

merlin5.jpg

God I really enjoy AlphaSim's KA-50 inlove.gif

Indeed but there might be more liveries for FS2004 version than for the FSX one wink_o.gif

Are you using the FS9 or FSX version then? Either way, the repaints aren't version specific, so no worries.

Awesome screens by the way, but if I could just make a suggestion; I think you're saturating the images too much. The colours look too vivid to look realistic, IMO. But the images themselves are great. It's always satisfying to be able to enjoy a game at its maximum settings xmas_o.gif

Edit: Some more of my screens

LXS20_LSZH_120708.jpg

EK332_OMDB_020708.jpg

BADH3_EGHD_190608.jpg

DJ737_YSSY_190608.jpg

Quick Question.

How do you guys take those screenshots, Is it the Flight Simulator equivalent to Camera.sqs, If so, how do you activate it?

Amazing screens btw. wink_o.gif

I am a complete fan of Orbiter, can't stop launching from Earth, orbiting, docking on stations and crashing on the moon or any kind of other solar system piece of rock (or gaz) biggrin_o.gif

Long time ago i read about some kind of linking between that FSX game and Orbiter , so people could start flying on FSX and when reaching a specific altitude, could switch to Orbiter to continue to fly higher, and out of atmosphere.

Does this really exist, or was it just some wishfull thinking ?

Lol believe me it's much simpler than in Arma. You simply press 'p' to pause, press 's' to switch view, pan around using the joystick's coolie hat and print screen, then open in photoshop and play around with it.

It can be more complicated though. For instance I use FS Record which is a plugin which allows you to record footage (kinda like FRAPs, but in FS video format) and which allows you to review whatever segment of the flight at whatever speed and which I use to record FS videos (much faster than FRAPs as it doesn't use half the system ressources FRAPs does)

Edit @Sanctuary: Can't say I've heard of that program, but I know that there is a payware addon which turns FS into a space shuttle sim.

I am still waiting for a decent helicopter simulation. Preferably with gameplay built in. I used to enjoy flying custom mod gazelles in FS9, they modelled all the flight surfaces and felt very real. However you can't do anything with them.

Search and Rescue had the gameplay, but severely lacked on the flight model.

AvH and CvH was alright, but I found myself wishing I was flying the transport / SAR missions in the utility helicopters. Attacking things got a bit tedious after a while.

Same deal with this new black shark thing. I'll buy it for the flight model, but really wish I could fly a utility helicopter instead, slinging loads and picking up patrols in super fidelity.

*sigh*

I loved Jane's Longbow and Longbow 2. Used to especially enjoy the UH-60 missions smile_o.gif

Anybody remember that old flight sim "Hind?" I cut my teeth on that simulator, it was a very, very, very, difficult game to play well.

Oh yeah I remember this sim smile_o.gif (HIND).

From the helicopter sim's I played the best was "Commanche 3", "Longbow" and "Longbow 2", "Gunship"

Shashman smile_o.gif or you can press "v" than the screenshot will be saved in FSX user files.

Pavelow III

pavelow1.jpg

pavelow7.jpg

pavelow2.jpg

Shashman your last screen with 737 is uber awesome! Is this a mesh or you moved 737 to a real picture?

Thanks smile_o.gif

I use VOZ ( Australian mod, covering the whole of Australia, http://vistaoz.org/ ), but I don't know if VOZ modifies cities and towns. I think that's just default FS9 Sydney.

Nice one smile_o.gif There are also very nice freeware cities like the one on my screen with Fokker. It is Manila (I think XD), there are also very nice cities from the same team like Kuala Lumpur, Quebec, Shanghai.

Lol believe me it's much simpler than in Arma. You simply press 'p' to pause, press 's' to switch view, pan around using the joystick's coolie hat and print screen, then open in photoshop and play around with it.

It can be more complicated though. For instance I use FS Record which is a plugin which allows you to record footage (kinda like FRAPs, but in FS video format) and which allows you to review whatever segment of the flight at whatever speed and which I use to record FS videos (much faster than FRAPs as it doesn't use half the system ressources FRAPs does)

Edit @Sanctuary: Can't say I've heard of that program, but I know that there is a payware addon which turns FS into a space shuttle sim.

But if you press P you'll get that red bar across the bottom left saying the simulation is paused, I don't see that on your photos?

Good ones Ingram, I love the Pavelow, One of my favourites!

Well you can take screens without pause break but even if you turn the pause break on it doesn't stay on the screen untill you turn it off. it has got about 2 seconds space between the next showing "pause break" so you can use this time space to take a shot smile_o.gif

Tried helicopter missions in FSX Acceleration, and they are impossible, something is wrong with FSX flight model(and i though ArmA was bad), or my joystick... Spent almsot 30 minutes trying to pick up a box, and ended up crashing....  rofl.gif

I am a complete fan of Orbiter, can't stop launching from Earth, orbiting, docking on stations and crashing on the moon or any kind of other solar system piece of rock (or gaz) biggrin_o.gif

Long time ago i read about some kind of linking between that FSX game and Orbiter , so people could start flying on FSX and when reaching a specific altitude, could switch to Orbiter to continue to fly higher, and out of atmosphere.

Does this really exist, or was it just some wishfull thinking ?

WHy link if you can fly in space in FSX? with space shuttle addon  tounge2.gif

Also for screenshots i recommend, EZDOK camera http://rapidshare.com/files/141032649/EZdok_walk_camera_V1.2.zip.html Makes camer move in FSX freely, not just panning around and zoom...

Quote[/b] ]WHy link if you can fly in space in FSX? with space shuttle addon

Certainly because as a space simulation, the freeware Orbiter is superior to FSX with its space shuttle addon.

I've heard very much about it and I am thinking about getting it.

Today was a day of history smile_o.gif

Liberator

liberator6.jpg

liberator5.jpg

liberator10.jpg

... and a cargo route.

Atlas Air

atlas16.jpg

atlas14.jpg

atlas6.jpg

Addons used: AlphaSim's B-24/ PMDG Boeing 747-400F

Ahhh I love Atlas Air's livery. Great shots smile_o.gif I fly in and out of OMDB (Dubai Intl.) a lot and there's always an interesting selection of cargo operators there.

Here's a small selection of Dubai screens:

EK1.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shashman/EK11.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shashman/EK5.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shashman/EK4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shashman/EK9.jpg

I've flown a few Kalitta routes (you should check out their schedule. Lot's of 'dodgy' destinations like Algeria, Russian Far East, Israel.... Blatantly arms deal flights pistols.gif )

Thank you Shashman, I also like very much this livery next to the ANA Cargo smile_o.gif

Here are some pore pics for you.

atlas11.jpg

atlas1.jpg

hey shashman. u know the link to Dubai airport buildings. I live in dubai atm. and that airport is bloody amazing.