Sign in to follow this  
Curious

I cant understand the problem

then I'd say the paths aren't in the right place. Can you post up your texture paths here? Looking at the second image and the snippet of the texture paths you're using, it looks like they're in the wrong place.

Just because buldozer can find the textures, doesn't automatically mean that ArmA can.

the basic BIS textures are all stored in CA

so you would have to repath the bisoldier\bimodels\ part of the texture path to CA\Characters

But how are you replacing the textures with your own? Are you just replacing the stock BIS ones?

so you would have to repath the bisoldier\bimodels\ part of the texture path to CA\Characters

But how are you replacing the textures with your own? Are you just replacing the stock BIS ones?

Yeah am just overwriting the old BIS ones.

update: @Messiah, sorry didn't read all the way through post..Didn't mean to repeat what you said...

He's using  BiModels\BiSoldier\data\... path according to his screen shot.... which would cause it to show up with correct path in O2. I have a feeling its the way he's packing it to "test" it in game, which is essentially throwing paths off.

Yeah am just overwriting the old BIS ones.

no problem Bil - i think its more a case that the first example soldier from BIS came in that folder structure, hence why he's kept it. I know it confused a few other people too

I wouldn't overwrite the BIS ones, you're just causing yourself more trouble than its worth. Create a folder and copy and paste the soldier model into it, add your textures and path them from that folder to your soldier model. A basic config that inherits from the BIS soldier (i.e. a very very simple config) and a model.cfg thats just a copy paste from the standard soldier, and you'll avoid the problems with overwriting BIS stock items.