Sign in to follow this  
Marccom

Project T-800

Hi,

thanks for statement.

Sounds like youre not really believing in the release in May xmas_o.gif

Well, i have to say that i am feeling some fire to get back in ARMA stuff. Found a minigun that is pretty much better than the gatlingrifle and would like to complete and improve that model and mix up with the settings of my gun.

The model is quite good and i already send an email with asking for using-allowdness.

Guess here will be some updates soon.

Greets

Marc

Ok, something to look at first:

pjcjardmdy.jpg

That is the current version of my T800 Exo with that unchanged Minigun. It is beta from Total Conflict Mod published by a guy named Airstrike here.

Well, in my opinion the weapon is little bit too long.

Reason is that it shall be a model of GE M134.

Looking after a bit reality a handheld M134 is nonsens because the caliber of 7,62mm (recoil of +1000N) and a weight of weapon alone of 32Kg (means 80Kg complete per person with 2000rounds for 20sec) it is not possible.

Well, maybe all that is not a problem for a T800, but there was never a handheld M134 and the "big gun" the T101 bothered the police with in T2 at cyberdyne building is the smaller GE (X)M214 with NATOcaliber (5,56mm) that is really existing as handheld version with 3000rounds. That system has an complete weight of 40Kg with ~12Kg for the weapon alone. That makes a fireduration with up to 10.000rounds/min fired by a single soldier possible.

I think i will change that weapon to a M214 when i will get the allowdness. When it takes too much time i will make an own model inspired by airstrikes one and the vehicle- or helicoptermounted versions already existing.

We will see

Marc

Hi,

i just wanna inform you that here wont be any updates.

i will not make further addons or will work on/improve my projects for ARMA.

Some days ago i purchased ARMA II.

Now it is necessary that i collect some infos and wait for tools to make my terminator addons for ARMA II.

I will begin my work as soon as possible.

when time has come there will be a thread like this in ARMA II addon/mod discussion forum.

Thanks

Marc

Speaking about handheld Minigun, it's weight and recoil aren't a problem for T800, but there should be properly modelled ammo box with belt and battery for MG engine (some kind of backpack containing both?).

The size of it looks like a vulcan cannon which would be a problem ^_^

Marccom: as I've mentioned to you before, the most anticipated feature of this addon would be a human-like model that turns to T-800 based on the damage hitpoint values :) and 1-2 RPG direct-hits could finally take it down. And they could use just any existing weapon in A2, no fancy future stuff :)

@spooky lynx

thats right that would be nice...maybe something like that is possible in ARMA2.

we will see.

@Max Power

you right...i mentioned that before. the gun is a little too big. i already began to work on the modle to make it smaller. But i still nave not the allowdness of the original maker.

@IceBreakr

the thing with the 1-2RPGhits is already made. the using of any existing weapons, too.

they already can use all kind of weapon in ARMA, so they will be able to do it in ARMA2, too.

I was already working on the T800 M101 (Arnold) with the t800 underneath. the transparent woundtextures were ignored by ARMA1 and i was not able to find the reason for that. For ARMA1 i had stopped all further work.

For ARMA2 i will try it again.

@all

All my weapons are working in ARMA2

I am planning to make some tests how far Oxygen2 is usable for ARMA2.

Nevertheless i hope Bohemia will publish new tools very soon.

Greets

Marc