Sign in to follow this  
Marccom

Project T-800

Awesome addon, would it be possible to give it a heat signiture so that it gets picked up on radar?, could balance it out abit for vehicles, cause infantry are no match smile_o.gif

Will you be making a wasteland island for this mod, something that simulates a city destroyed by a nuke...........?

That would be cool..........................

notworthy.gif

Hi guys,

wow...so many contacts since releasing...amazing. smile_o.gif

@Commando84

it hink its possible, but i wont do it because i think its unrealistic.

@mikebart

not bad idea, but actually i dont have an idea how to do it...if someone else has the knowhow please inform me.

@psycho

yes...i am planning that...but that will take some time.

@all

i already get some infos about some failures. so i made following plans for the next update release:

- deleting "osobnost". cause many people use custom faces and get them showed on the T800-Model. not nice.

- improving textures and materials. I made some plans how the tex can look better and some people think that the T800 has not enough chroming effect. Well, a little bit is it planned, that the T800 is looking a little bit used, cause it is a unit fighting on battlefield and not like a new car fresh from showroom, but i will try to make the metallic effects bit stronger.

- one guy told me that the PlasmaRifle has a shadow failure and he is right, will try to make it out.

other working progress:

I found the reason of my shadow failures at the T800 M101. I made big progresses yesterday. Found all failures and improve the model of the leatherjacket. Textures are nearly finished and i improved the face of arnie and changed the head model a bit. In the evening i started to make sunglasses. but i want the glasses showing dark but clear glass effect. actually they showing a bit glass effect on the sheet but seethrough is not possible. Think Model 101 will not taking much time yet.

Greets

Marc

Any plans on the T1000 and Human Resistance Troops as depicted in Terminator 1? You know the scene where a infiltrator terminator came in blasting every human in sight after the dog starting barking?

Haha, you can try to harness one of those old skeleton errors like for Marion Quandt for the t1000. Also, you could use that for a 'The Thing' mod.

Ok guys,

here some oil in fire...whats your opinion?

Please remember the basefile of arnies face is made by Dude

I felt so free to make the face little bit more symetric (mouth angles right and left) changed the hairs, made him looking bit more unfriendly and changed the facemodel.

bodymodel and textures are completely custom made by myself and are based on T2 Judgementday.

the weapon is the Winchester M1887 sawed shotgun.

kmuspshfci.jpg

Greets

Marc

Hi,

I already realized that,too.

Sometimes it depends ingame on the view angle. From front light above the head is often looking too big.

from other views quite normal and in O2 and Bulldozer its looking quite ok.

But I think youre totally right with the neck...its a little bride and I changed that.

That is not normal BIS body...i made a bit larger and more musclelous too fit with the T800 Exo.

I will made some test with the proportions.

EDIT:

You were completely right...Head was nearly 5% too big. Don`t know how I made this failure but the head is too big for T800 Exo head, too:o

nosubhkpzp.jpg

ssatnnhjem.jpg

Greets

Marc

It looks heaps better now around the neck, the hips, thighs and probably buttocks look as if they should be beefed up quite a bit, also, the arms look a little short, the elbow looks to be way above the top of the hip bone, maybe just double check those proportions, nice work.

I wouldn't worry too much about making it Arny.  The arma head isn't even remotely similar in proportion.  There are other infiltrators in Terminator, like the one that was depicted in the future (played by Franco Columbu).

franco2.jpg

(sorry for the weirdo pinup pic. These are the only ones of Franco at around that time.

Just focus on making him huge.

I made another mistake.

Game display proportions were set on 16:10.

I set it back to 5:4 TFT.

Will make new pics later. Maybe then the proportions a quite better.

Greets

Marc

youre right with the darker colour...will change that soon.

But with the hairstyle i already made some tests...it ever ends in a disaster...looking strange and ugly.

Further the hairstyle in Judgement Day is quite different to this one in Terminator I. With all styles I will take Judgement Day as base.

Greets

Marc

He needs Sunglasses and perhaps a red dot showing (eyes)?..

HE somehow reminds me of drake from Blade Trinity more than arny lol.. Can't wait to see more of this project thumbs-up.gif

yhpwdzdrdy.jpg

umwgkioznb.jpg

Game display propotions are not the problem. 16:10 is right. It is MS paint. when putting in ingame screenshots paint is making them bit narrow.

I reworked haircolor, the lower part of the face and got the sunglasses ready. the throatfailure is away, too.

Now i have to think about the damage/wound-tex.

Greets

Marc

Looks cool but, pssssst......shrink the pic down before the mod's see it. It's huuuuuggggeeee. tounge2.gif

NoNo,

dont worry, that are two pics biggrin_o.gif

ok heavy metal fans wink_o.gif

befor i can reach further progress with my Model 101 it is necessary two improve the Exos.

So i used that day to do the following with my sweet metal showroompuppies:

- reworked textures to brighter and more regular

- reworked rvmat settings on chrome-environment

- stronger and brighter metal effect

- removed and reworked squeezed texture parts

- reworked some little model details

- set red eyes to shine brighter a bit

- remodeled jaw

- implemented lost parts in named selsections list

- deleted section "osobnost" (no more customface failure)

- deleted default sections in config

- added setting side to OPFOR for both T800 Exos

am doing:

- rework shadow model of PlasmaRifle

planning next:

- making damage model for Model 101

- get back to work on Harley FatBoy

Greets

Marc

It's really good to see you getting back into this Marccom. I know there was a (hopefully) short break in there, and I know you have other responsibilities. Anything you do on this project is appreciated, and I just wanted to let you know. smile_o.gif

the latest pic looks pretty sweet! Its not perfect but you are getting closer thumbs-up.gif

Love the sunglasses and stuff!

Keeep on rocking Marccom!

Yeah keep it up, im sure there'l be some great missions based around this smile_o.gif

ok guys,

i am very sorry but i need a break from ARMA.

i was working on the T800 M101 and hide a exo in the body make new textures and so on. lots of work.

now the transparent wound tex are not working though they should and though the exo has configured movement same as the body, parts come through visible, when M101 is moving.

Everytime something is not working here and is not working there. its all slowly going on my nervs and i have feeling that i am wasting my time with all that unsouverane outtested and undeveloped stuff, unknown configs here and there. i have no time ani am not interested in to write and test out config lines 34567 times...thats boring and unsatisfying and nobody is really interested in, if there is one more addon or not.

i have to test drive some cars to get to diffrent thoughts and to get brain clear. maybe i can come back to this work one day. But now i need a break from this shit.

Happy christmas

Marc

Such a shame,

Have a good break, and I hope we will see you again soon, reinvigorated and refreshed..........

I hope the break give you enough energy for the next release from your Mod.

And the first release for Arma II biggrin_o.gif

Happy new year smile_o.gif

Hi guys,

i wanna inform you that i am back from "holidays".

After GTA4 is getting boring now [:-))] i am thinking about to get back to my work with ARMA.

Otherwise i think if it is better to wait for ARMA2.

What do you think?

I will make some other tests with my T101 according the dynamic wound textures. But when i won´t find a solution soon i will come back to my first idea and will make different versions with different damages and thats it.

Are there some new and better tools to change animations?

Greets

Marc

Well besides all of the ridiculous statements about A2 being "right around the corner", none of us have any idea when it will be released. So I guess whether you wait or not will depend on how much more time you'd want to take off of modding. If you feel the need to put the project on an indefinite hold then I'd say just wait. But if you feel the drive to get back into ArmA again then I'd say carry on.

Personally I'd like to see the work continue for the current game since there's no way to know when the next version will actually be released. Who knows it could get delayed for a ton of different reasons and hanging ones hat on the fact that it's right around the corner is foolish in my opinion.

Bottomline is, if you feel the desire to put in more work at the moment I'd say go for it. If not, continue your time off and enjoy yourself. wink_o.gif