Sign in to follow this  
Marccom

Project T-800

Hi folks,

very nice to read all things here now. Thanks to all.

Sure, youre right that i can take it easy. I am making, it's may work, so i am making decisions of release timetable.

I have to mention that i made some misunderstanding. I didnt realize that it was only one single guy with this comments.

If I got that from beginning maybe i didnt get so angry.

But maybe it is the fact, too, that i am little angry about myself...no not myself, but situation...that i can only get forward so slowly at the moment.

Further I decide to lift up the little secret about the sometimes mentioned "surprise".

Because this little "surprise" i wanted to make "between times" has also a big part of gettingforward-problems.

Well, it is...tattaaa...a Harly Davidson FatBoy.

This one Arny uses in Terminator Judgement Day.

The Model is ready and working fine, textures wont be problem...have tons of fine pics and so on and soundfiles are already finished, too.

Problem is to change the sitting position from TT650-Base to the Harley. Sitting Angle and changing the legs was no problem.

The big broblem are the arms. Because the holding-angle of the arms is very short by TT650 and i need the full arm range for the Harley.

Changing sitting-anim direct with O2 is never working. RTM-Box works fine with the things above...but the arms are getting me crazy.

Maybe someone can help or has ideas or can recommend other tools.

Further Problem is the Terminator Model 101. Suddenly i have problem with shadows that i never had before. O2 and ingame is showing very dark shadows on this model and i cant find the information they get to produce this shadows....checked all data. All other models i made before dont have/had this failure....dont understand that.

shadow is so dark that Arnys face is not really visible and his grey shirt is showing black....strange.

Maybe someone else had those failure and found a solution.

Stay tuned. I wont give up biggrin_o.gif

Marc

Look, I have been one of the main supporters of this project. And Am probably the BIGGEST terminator fan here. So to have my hopes up by an endoskeleton in Arma and then get reports of not enough help and "problems" with scripting and so forth IS BS. To the OP, you should have not released those screens getting our hopes up and then saying that you might not be able to release it. That is dirty and cruel. You NEED to stop doing that because you are hurting us. Im just saying you need to stop doing it like that and just admitt that this project will not get done any time soon. You barely even work on it.

Look, If you want I can try to help. I would love to be a beta tester. Now just let me download what you have and I will help you out. I know more about scripting than anyone here. Marccom you are going to need beta testers. And I am one of those guys you can trust. These other people here may talk crap about you but they wouldn't lift a finger to help you. Well not me.  I want to help.

Hi folks,

i made another decision.

I will release immediatly the following package:

- T800H

- T800L

- PlasmaRifle

- GatlingGun

and then you all can make betatests and suggestions for make it better till you will die with depletion biggrin_o.gif

After that maybe someone can give me a tip with the sitting position at the FatBoy Anim. At the moment im not really making progresses with that. Everytime i am turning parts of the arms its disfiguring some other parts. Its difficult.

Greets

Marc

OK guys,

the package is ready for releasing.

What do you think....where should I upload this thing?

Here is a copy of the "thanks to"-list

if i forgot one, pleas tell me

Thanks to: (chronological order, hope won’t forget someone)

XPETIT for inspiration, help and support

Tobor for basefiles of his model and inspirations

Marek for basefiles, nice contact, tips, hints and support

RockOfSL for some hints and tips

Azrael000 his XM109 and BI’s M107 build base for the GatlingGun

Tiger his HK G11 build base for PlasmaRifle

Dude he made face of Arnold Schwarzenegger (not in this package)

BIS for game, LODmodels, tools, and so on

TADFA Team 870 Remington Shotgun build some base for Winchester M1887

Armedassault.info for info, forum base and support

Armaholic.com   for info and support

Armed-assault.de for info and support

BIS again TT650 build base for Harley-Davidson FatBoy (not in this package)

BI Forum for info, forum base

Deadeye for support

TheVipersFang for a lot of Terminator stuff and support

OFPEC.com for tag registering

aos.armaholic.eu for important tutorials

BIS Wiki for important tutorials

Whole BIS

Community for waiting so long, for support, ideas, for all nice words and more

I WILL KEEP GOING ON...THATS NOT ALL!!! ;-)

Greets

Marc

OK folks,

i found a very good upload-possibility

Please use this link:

http://files.filefront.com/MMS+Terminatorrar/;12504201;/fileinfo.html

this file is rar-packed and has 26,15MB, unpacked 92,6 MB

please only put the "@mms_terminator" folder in your ARMA-folder (not in addons!wink_o.gif and please read the readme-file

wish you lot of fun and would be pleased for any sugestions, ideas and so on.

Greets

Marc

I have tried the terminator addon and I must say its a great starter thumbs-up.gif

I like the model and textures, they are rough but way more highpoly than the old ofp version smile_o.gif

The L version of t800 I think was very hard to aim with when you are in V mode cause it didn't have a sight.

Also any chance for adding t800 to opfor too? Right now I have to do some work arounds to get the t800 friendly to opfor and to fire at blufor troops pistols.gif

If anybody will ever make the flying thingys and the threaded terminators we could start doing a campaign or a mp mission series biggrin_o.gif

This project is a waste and will never get done. The OP should have NEVER gotten our hopes up because it will not get completed. What a balldragoon. Im out PEACE

rofl.gif

Now stop the pointless whining and complaining.

Thanks for putting this out Marccom. I'll have a go at it.

Is a great addon great sounds the weapons are evil trying to make a war with these nut cases now but its hard why was the terminators done for the West side? Inthe movies they fight against americans but in ARMA that aint possible unless theirs some swat team addon for the indpendant side.

Can anyone recomend an urban camo or swat unit addon thats available for independant or EAst side to use as the Conors army vrs terminators?

Holy molly! I feel like Arnold right now smile_o.gif "I'em de Terminateor" biggrin_o.gif Addon is great, but need some serious config tweaking.

Hi,

thanks to Dead3yez and IceBreakr for mirrors.

thanks to all for nice words again.

ok, that the T800 are actually on the "wrong" side is right.

Planned is that the Resistors and the Model 101 will be on BLUFOR and others on OPFOR.

In this beta package i didnt change that yet.

If someone is seeing possibilities to make some things better....unimportant if tex or config or else, i have open eyes and ears.

Just send me a version with improvements or a mail with your suggestions and i will release updates by naming the autors of the improvements.

Up to now i made all alone, but it is not really important for me that it will be like this in future. I would be pleased for all professional help.

For the T800 i would be pleased for the following improvements:

- changing config for linking the new hitsounds (files are ready)

- changing config for linking for new voiceorders with T800 internal voice (all soundfiles are ready)

- changing config for weapon anim for singlehandholding weapons

- changing config for implementation of the internal redview with nightview (its possible, but i didnt found right configorders yet)

following projects are in work now:

- T800 Model 101 (some shadow problems)

- Winchester M1887 sawed shotgun (nearly finished, thrownout projectiles changable?)

- Harley-Davidson FLSTF FatBoy (model ready, tex in work, probs with sitting position)

XPETIT told in this topic some weeks ago that he would like to make HK Aerials and tanks.

I see a very good team coop possible. I would preciate that.

Greets

Marc

Hehe i spent 3 hours testing the terminator biggrin_o.gif

Im seriously planning to make a mission, may show up after christmas holiday or something  tounge2.gif

Got lots of stuff in my hands but damn im thinking for some multiplayer action with humans vs t800's  inlove.gif

btw really love how the red eyes are so glowing at night thumbs-up.gif

The aiming has to be improved and the recoil effect should be nullified or reduced drastically on the T800 models. maybe you can modify the movement and fatigue effects? Thats not robotlike pistols.gif

Very good work so far.

I've tested firing T800 on another T800 and they jump up couple of meters then land back on feet smile_o.gif their weight should be altered or at least hitpoints config redone?

Otherwise, thumbs up, keep it up smile_o.gif

Hi,

@colonel well

maybe made from XPETITS OFP version...i dont know another.

@Commando84

Why not...please do it.

@Enforcer1975

Once again. The T800 should not move robotlike, because its unrealistic. T800 is build to copy human movements perfect, why should it move like stick in ass.

@IceBreakr

weight and hitpoints of T800 are ok.

the both weapons of T800 are extreme strong.

With the GatlingGun you can blastaway buildings in some seconds.

If it is not realized by all: The GatlingGun is usable as Highpower-SniperGun, too. It has a zoomable opticview.

I have no problems with aiming.

PlasmaRifle has no aimingsight, because T800 should not need one. I hit my targets with aiming-angle quite good.

The GatlingGun is 25mm 6tube weapon, makes 2400 rounds per minute with minimal disperity and Cars and trucks explode after one or two single hit.

If you are not able to fight your targets with that thing...sorry than i cant help you.:p

further lots of fun with testing:D

Greets

Marc

Yeah, i've noticed its strength when I demolished three buildings in Porto when firing on enemy AI smile_o.gif it is probably BIS's fault that infantry flies in straight line and jumps when hit by heavy HE round wink_o.gif

Has anyone got the weapon class names for the plasma rifle and gatling gun?

I want to add them to an ospray best vehicle I can think of at the mo to use as a transport for them used to have a good PBO unpacker but cant find any now that work.

Is it possible for a addon to have its own walking sounds?

If the t800 could have more metalic sounding walk when he moves tounge2.gif

Has anyone got the weapon class names for the plasma rifle and gatling gun?

I want to add them to an ospray best vehicle I can think of at the mo to use as a transport for them used to have a good PBO unpacker but cant find any now that work.

I believe this should work:

MMS_PlasmaRifle with MMS_PlasmaRifle150

MMS_GatlingGun with MMS_GatlingGunPlasma500