Sign in to follow this  
Marccom

Project T-800

I hope there will be a half Arnold version, with half of the face and half only metal!?

btw any beta testing possible???

yes...on the way...but it is not easy to find a face pic of arny that is good enough to use it. That makes a lot of problems.

Model T101 is an angry looking black guy (is it ok to say like this? i hope so) at the moment. ( so it is not really a model 101 and...äh...not so important)

theoratically beta testing is possible yet...but i would prefer to finish the HUD-problem before.

Greets

Marc

yes...on the way...but it is not easy to find a face pic of arny that is good enough to use it. That makes a lot of problems.

Model T101 is an angry looking black guy (is it ok to say like this? i hope so) at the moment. ( so it is not really a model 101

In "The Terminator" Franco Columbu plays a terminator too,

so they evidently aren't all Schwarzenegger clones. That'd

kinda defeat the purpose of their "living human tissue"

camouflage anyway. "Look! It's that big guy again!

Terminator!" biggrin_o.gif

The demo video is rather underwhelming because it's made at

night. That could be anything running around there in the

dark!

Ah no! Its Ahnooold again. 1,2,3,4,5 engage that fake dude at 12 o c'clock rofl.gif

Marccom, i'm still waiting on the infilitrator movie wink_o.gif

@nZDF Crash

Thanks. but resolution is really bad. think i will do another one.

@Col. Faulkner

youre wrong.

"T800" is the type of combat chassis an describes the evo level.

"Model 101" describes the version of human camo. Model 101 is always looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Remember...the T800 Model 101 in the three parts of movie trilogy is never the same. Its everytime another Model 101. In third part it is further not an T800 anymore...its a T850 with advanced Power Supply.

@IceBreakr

Infiltrator is not finished.

Greets

Marc

This thing is slowly getting me crazy.

so far the making of t800 runs good and made lot of fun, but now i am at a point that is putting me in deep deep crisis.

This shitty config-commands...is there anywhere a complete overview about all possible commands?

i dont understand this...

i put commands about the hitsounds in the config of the T800L...so far so good. But what makes the engine?...give the hitsounds ("kading" instead of "biff") to all units.

i put the cfgvoice in the config of T800L. game is running but when the t800 wanna say somthing failure message f.e.: "at12/ is not an array".

To test the new voiceformats in other way i put the voicecomands of the terminator in the folder of "Brian". Solution: Brian is still speaking like Brian. Häääääh?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif

Other Test: add folder terminator to the voices with all voicecommands and added the needed changes to the voice-config.

Solution: Game is breaking.

when i made tests with the HUDclass in Cfgmodels in the config of T800L. Engine is simply ignoring and shew nothing...just as were the config commands not there.

i wrote a config for the big GatlingRifle to make the tuberevolver turning.

Solution: Revolver is sometimes turning, sometimes not. sometimes it depends on the viewangle. most times its just looking like not turning.

That all is making me going upset. Sometimes i would like to select P:\ and press delete...sending this shit back to 2029 crazy_o.gif

just found this by accident... whoot!

no matter what... don't stop on this.. i have been wishing someone would do this for a while now. i am sure there are many people in the community that can help you out.

Hi,

the t800 exo is going on making me crazy. dont matter what i wanna do in config to make hitsounds or voices...all shit.

to come on other thoughts and make the work keeping on i made some changes to the humanfriendly infiltrator version (the blackguy who should become arnie some day) and made a new weapon...the sawed winchester M1887 that arnie uses in T2. there are only some problems with the sawed handle...the angle has to be a little bit corrected and i am searching if the model of ejecting cartridgecases is changable to shotgunlike.

Rest of weapon is working fine.

Greets

Marc

Hi,

the t800 exo is going on making me crazy. dont matter what i wanna do in config to make hitsounds or voices...all shit.

to come on other thoughts and make the work keeping on i made some changes to the humanfriendly infiltrator version (the blackguy who should become arnie some day) and made a new weapon...the sawed winchester M1887 that arnie uses in T2. there are only some problems with the sawed handle...the angle has to be a little bit corrected and i am searching if the model of ejecting cartridgecases is changable to shotgunlike.

Rest of weapon is working fine.

Greets

Marc

PN the files to some experienced scripting guy...Ask around.

Would be a shame if it failed due to some configs.

Now it would be nice if someone else could make the HK Aerial.

HI,

theres no progress possible to sound, voices or HUD.

I deleted this not working parts out of the configs.

I will finish, the Infiltrator and the M1887 and after that i will release a first beta consisting of...

T800L (L=light weapon=PlasmaRifle)

T800H (H=heavy weapon=Gatling)

T800 Model 103 ( when possible to find some good Arnie-Pics i would change it in Model 101)

Gatling Gun

PlasmaRifle

Winchester M1887

Then you all can play around a bit and state your thoughts about it and maybe then some guys can be found for make changes in config for Sounds, Voices and the redview.

But remember that i have not much time at the moment...will take some time till release.

Greets

Marc

Remember to register a tag at www.ofpec.com and add the tag in front of each of your classnames! That will avoid confusion, promote consistency, and make sure you're not overriding anybody else's addons (or somebody else's addons override yours). ALWAYS TAG all your addons!

Good work, keep it up!

Regards,

Wolfrug

good input....will do

OK...Winchester is ready and makes fun...maybe a little too strong. buck kills half a group when staying to near together

biggrin_o.gif ...bu against evil evil Terminators some strong weapon is needed.

Now i will finish the Infiltrator (texture needs to be completed...f.e. leather jacket).

Maybe some dark sunglasses.

one version full mesh...one version damaged. no problem.

at last a little surprise and the first beta can come.

Greets

Marc

Marccom, great news indeed. So, tell us, how much damage does the T800 take in Arma terms? Sustained MG fire, two RPG hits, how does he handle satchels ? >smile_o.gif

Yeah, I'm quite interested to know how much damage this thing will be able to take in-game! biggrin_o.gif

I would personally give them the structure and hitpoint statistics of a bmp and tune down from there. I think they should be able to take small arms fire all day long but they should not be able to survive powerful blasts.

Hi,

sorry folks...at the moment i have really really any time, to go on with the project. Will take two or three weeks till i have more sparetime.

how much the t800 takes is already mentioned and there are no changes. the t800 has 2000 armor points.

that makes him something about two times stronger than an Abrams.

He takes 3to 4 bombsatchels.

2 rpgs but only one M136 in direct hit.

many many handgrenades.

some minutes the fire of 40 or more AK74/47 and MGs when not moving and init of any defence.

Heavy MG and vulcan he can resist visible shorter.

But when the armor is the only thing that is important, you can easy make your own terminator.

take any BISoldier, go to the config.cpp, open it with notepad and write "armor=2000;" (or 3000, 4000, whatever) under class modelcfg.

And tadaaaa...you have your own terminator.

Greets

Marc

Plus if you like, just take Marccom's terminator, and setDammage as desired!

(to give it less starting health)

Plus if you like, just take Marccom's terminator, and setDammage as desired!

Where can I find this terminator? huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Where can I find this terminator?

He means after I released the beta...that will take some weeks, cause no time at the moment.

Greets

Marc

He takes 3to 4 bombsatchels.

2 rpgs but only one M136 in direct hit.

many many handgrenades.

some minutes the fire of 40 or more AK74/47 and MGs when not moving and init of any defence.

Heavy MG and vulcan he can resist visible shorter.

Just for the sake of conceptualizing... I don't think Reese's Nitroglycerin based pipe bombs were quite the power of 4 satchel charges.

Hi,

maybe youre right. But he put the bomb inside the chassis.

when i made tests the sachel laid in front of the T800 on ground, so the mainforce of explosion went in upper direction and when i say 3to4 i mean one by one after another...not 3 or 4 at the same time.

Greets

Marc

True enough but the chasis is all open and wouldn't contain any blast, increasing its power. The damage would have happened simply from the proximity of the explosion. Also, the t-1000 was able to temporarily disable Arny by stabbing him with a metal spike.

I can see making them very robust at the same time seeing as you could blast parts of their body off and they would still try to kill you.

At any rate, Marccom, I think you're doing a great job. This addon has come a long way.