WARFARE ICED - HARD

Based on Rommel's version with a few changes

Airlift for bothsides

Faster Fast Travel

Resistance AI upgrades: Smarter, more weapons and armour

$2500 starting money, $800 starting suppply money for commander

Revised Spawn Locations

Aircraft Factories can build Jets

there are no AI supply trucks. So Remember to build up the supply values of your towns.

Enjoy: pistols.gif

Download here: Warfare_32-V112-ICED-V14.Sara

It should be interesting to see takeoffs from aircrafts without the use of a runway. Have you figured out how to make the AI build aircraft and fly them? I'm still trying to figure this one out.

there are no AI supply trucks. So Remember to build up the supply values of your towns.

So you would say that this is strictly for multiplayer and not single player without the use of AI supply trucks?

You could play single player but the enemy base wont be much of a challenge. However taking the towns will keep you quite busy smile_o.gif

the reason i made air factories able to build jets is because with airlift capablilities, taking the mhq to one of the islands where there are runways adds a new dimension to the game. Remember Fast travel works across water too.

Air Factory that can build jets will disavantace the OPFOR even more. In most warfare games there are alway's more people on the US side (Unless some 1 who is realy good at being commander is on OPFOR) due to the Harrier can VTOL while the SU 34 cant.

Other wise all the more fun.

The Su34 can land and take off at very low speeds. plus its alot tuffer on rough terrain.. The KAMOV is still king in most cases. In this version the su34B can take GBU's as well. the harrier can only vertical land. Not take off. at least not in Arma.

It should be interesting to see takeoffs from aircrafts without the use of a runway.

It worked well in RTS IV. The commanders just had to actually think when making a base.  "Hm, should aircraft spawn in this direction, oh it looks like there aren't any trees this way, I'll put it here."

The commander aspect I miss, the commander duties with Warfare as a whole are far too simple and boring.

I haven't checked the mission out yet (I'm sure its grrreat!wink_o.gif, but have you read the guidelines on the mission name? A message from Sith, a BIS developer:

A quick request ...

Would it be possible to maintain a "Warfare 1.1" reference in the mission title, as mentioned in the Editing Guide? With WF mission builds 1.1, 1.6, 2.0, V12.7 and Mk3B appearing all over the place, it'd become increasingly complex for people to keep track of the current "core WF" build number, let alone filter the missions properly in the MP server browser.

Warfarev1.1 NS ICED v1.0 would make the mission listing a whole lot easier to read smile_o.gif

Updated with proper name format. Also AI start capturing straight away now.

Updated to version 2. Only a minor fix. the Mi17 was not airlifting.

There is one other problem not cleverenough to fix. The Su34B which Rommel modified to carry GBU's (in the interest of teamplay) does not reload the GBU's at the Main forts or at ammo trucks.

Maybe someone else could have a look for me?

Updated to Version 3

Many more changes / improvements.

You can now board allied AI vehicles

Equipment Prices revised

Dolores is now "BootCamp"

The Island Airfileds are now capturable

Note: Su34B's will rearm GBU's but only at Ammo trucks. If you try to rearm the SU34B at the Depot it will remove the GBU's and that aircraft will no longer rearm at ammo trucks either. I will try to work out the problem but until then this will have to do.

Version 5 is now available.

Lots more changes  / improvements.

Also base town values have been increased. For example Bagango once cqaptured will start at 60/90 supply value. This I believe accelerates gameplay and also makes ai commanders mre challenging.

I tried to play this mod on hells kitchen, but they wanted to be a butt head and kick me off before I even connected... mad_o.gif

It should be interesting to see takeoffs from aircrafts without the use of a runway. Have you figured out how to make the AI build aircraft and fly them? I'm still trying to figure this one out.

Its quite simple actually, setpos the plane to 800m above ground right after it is built with an AI pilot. preferably give it some initial speed too.

Its quite simple actually, setpos the plane to 800m above ground right after it is built with an AI pilot. preferably give it some initial speed too.

Then what about the buy empty option? The plane would just fall and destroy the air craft factory.

The default view distance works offline but not in multiplayer.

commonconfig has a setting for it but doesnt seem to have an effect. anyone know how i could make the default view 3000m and for it to work online?

Here's my wishlist of fixes.

Immune MHQ packed or unpacked from same team sabeuters

GBU modded Su34 to rearm properly at Supply Depots

AI groups to MoveIn Commanders to tanks and Shilkas

Default view distance set to 3000M

Configuration Menu to reappear after a death

Ability to recruit human players into the same squad

Any clever coders willing to help out feel free to do so.

Im contactable via email: wgcdr@wearecomputers.com.au

Or even better join our teamspeak: "ts3.light-speed.com:9336", password "panthers"

Website and Forums: www.169thpanthers.com.au

We run our high bandwidth server "roughly" Midnight GMT to Midday GMT everyday. Look for "169th High Performance Server" or just filter "169" to find it fast.

put a trigger in that has a couple seconds delay, make its condition true

setViewDistance 3000;

All set.

Take a look in the evolution maps for a better way for VD setting. - Clients can set it how they like it.

Here's my wishlist of fixes.

Immune MHQ packed or unpacked from same team sabeuters

We run our high bandwidth server "roughly" Midnight GMT to Midday GMT everyday. Look for "169th High Performance Server" or just filter "169" to find it fast.

notworthy.gif Thanks MILLIONS!!!

Yeah, I've tried to keep an eye out for your server, but wasn't sure which one it would be if not on the top on the list. Will keep an eye out for it!

Quote[/b] ]String STR_ED_DIALOGOPEN not found

Error in expression <25] Call GetRandomPosition;

};

_leader SetPos _position;

_leader RemoveAllEvent>

Error position: <SetPos _position;

_leader RemoveAllEvent>

Error Type Any, expected Number

smile_o.gif

Please don't air inter-server grievances on the forums smile_o.gif