Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Tourists on Uhao

Jinef Of Zeus forgot to sign me in :-o

I wonder if all the slots are full allready?

If there is room, I'm in.

-Erppa of Zeus

I would like to sign up smile_o.gif

Joris | AI-CTITEAM | only myself

Guys i downloaded and tested both the RARs that are linked in this topic

I have put all the files in the right folders but as soon as i try

to launch the map in the editor i crash back to desktop

the regular arma maps work fine.

what am i doing wrong?

Great game last night, enjoyed every moment of it, it was great to see and hear the organization in Ramons' band lol, we should do these kinda stuff again, if more will be in the near future, notify me.

And congratulations for your map IceBreaker! thumbs-up.gif

That was a great game all!

Nice map and nice mission

When i join a server the map loads fine

after the game i tried the editor again and it crashed back to

desktop again.

Good fun guys, my team was bloody elite :P

I'm annoyed I got killed in the last minute though! Saw Ramon running so we all broke cover and let rip ... to be picked off by a crafty sniper.

ya i enjoyed it quite alot though i got my kills stolen by some mission bug but over all good game thnx for hosting it

Thank you guys for playing with us, hope you enjoyed it. Firefights were intense but short.... sorry for the organizational delay with mission wink_o.gif

It was nice to see 40 people playing although we didn't stand a chance by holding small objectives (usually only with 1 team of four). Mission will get fixed now to be a bit more challenging for PMCs and West spawn will be moved further up north.

We'll fix the mission and put it online for download.

That mission was really good. Although my team got thinned out after some time, I surely did some great boobietraps in the last few minutes. Unfortunately Mr. Ramon died by accident, I was so close to him...

Anyway: I had a great bunch of fighters under my command, and HQ also did a very great job!

Reserve me a slot for the next event.

will you be doing this event again, i wanted to join you guys but i was a work till quite late, i hope you do coz it sounds really great.

hey man thanks very much for the info on the exe and the invite to your beta test .... i'm sorry i couldn't get there but i will try to attend another if there is one ..... thanks again

zorilya

I got tied up, sorry for no advanced notice. I'm sure it was fun.

Damnit. I fell asleep around 13:00 GMT and happily snored my way past 20:00.

I hope you plan on doing an organized Op like this again, I'm here kicking myself.

I hope my guys took the initiative and participated without me herding them... Aha.

OPFOR had a great time, but we were a bit shocked to see such massive advance... I've reopened and debugged mission today and noticed a major bug: our AI (guards at all objectives!wink_o.gif didn't fire a single shot at you because you were all set as captives. Two triggers just didn't work properly. I use this setcaptive trick so Ramon can order:

Quote[/b] ]

a) "state of emergency" - guards fire on any tourists except the two field reporters

b) "peace" - if tourists behave nicely so they can drive around without being bothered by patrols. Of course alarm goes off if any of tourists approach any of the "targets"

So in fact you really had around 2:1 ratio in number of soldiers >smile_o.gif but anyhow - BLUFOR was great, I've enjoyed the event on the weak side and SBP Team is glad to see so many ppl satisfied with our mission. We're bugtesting a bit further today and will release mission as soon as its *really* ready.

p.s. we can repeat it, we'll increase number of players to 50 (48 + 2 spectator aka field reporter slots).

Yea, repeat please biggrin_o.gif

I had some proper fun, even though my ArmA crashed halfway and our squad leader was often busy elsewhere.

Has anyone recorded the event?