Sign in to follow this  
TWCRASH

Shader 2 effects

I was surfing around and found this Shader 2.0 effects for Vice City and they were using it on Ghost Recon so I tried it out on VBS1 and also OFp and it seemed to work fine. Here is the link to it and a few screens.

Shader 2.0 effects

using WGL 5.2

Without Shader 2.0 effects

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2008-07-2621-21.png

With Shader 2 effects

FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2008-07-2621-1.png

VBS1

vbs12008-07-2621-40-36-15.png

vbs12008-07-2621-40-30-42.png

vbs12008-07-2621-40-12-59.png

vbs12008-07-2621-40-04-84.png

@twcrash:

Your pictures are way over the 100kb limit, remove them before the mods do.

I can`t download anything from filefront nowadays, but I would take a guess that this is Kegety`s DXDLL with this `vice city` team`s custom settings. I think this happened before with other ofp mods.

Let me repeat:I`m guessing since Filefront doesn`t let me download anything nowadays, but maybe this is DXDLL being used on other games and not giving Kegetys his due credits.

Quote[/b] ]I can`t download anything from filefront nowadays, but I would take a guess that this is Kegety`s DXDLL with this `vice city` team`s custom settings. I think this happened before with other ofp mods.

No it's not Kegety's DXDLL, it was made for Ghost Recon and works with OFP also. I tried this and it's not even as good as DXDLL, has no options really. It has already been discussed in another posting aways.

@twcrash:

Your pictures are way over the 100kb limit, remove them before the mods do.

I can`t download anything from filefront nowadays, but I would take a guess that this is Kegety`s DXDLL with this `vice city` team`s custom settings. I think this happened before with other ofp mods.

Let me repeat:I`m guessing since Filefront doesn`t let me download anything nowadays, but maybe this is DXDLL being used on other games and not giving Kegetys his due credits.

1. it isn't "Kegetys"

and 2

if they want to remove the pictures fine but I have been posting pics like this for sometime and if that is the case so be it

Quote[/b] ]I can`t download anything from filefront nowadays, but I would take a guess that this is Kegety`s DXDLL with this `vice city` team`s custom settings. I think this happened before with other ofp mods.

No it's not Kegety's DXDLL, it was made for Ghost Recon and works with OFP also. I tried this and it's not even as good as DXDLL, has no options really. It has already been discussed in another posting aways.

well if you read the readme you would see the options but I forgot you all need the lil pictures and que cards to do anything anymore.... As for Kegetys I find it a bit too much at times and this is pretty simple. all this is is adding ambience to the game. Us it or don't but keep the whining opinions to yourself

twcrash

Are you insane?!

Our forum rules (clearly visible on the upper right corner) allow a max. image size of 100kb, almost each of your posted pictures is atleast 10 times that big.

You should be banned for that but since you're relatively new I think 2 warning levels are fair enough.

icon_rolleyes.gif

"ENBseries" have already been posted few pages ago.