Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

-=/UPARMORED HMMWV\=-

NZXSHADOWS,

Sir, would it be possible in your next release to have a more specific and defining names for the models.  I was thinking something based on the Turret design and Weapons/accessories, for example:

M1151MK1_M2

M1151MK1_M240

M1151MK2_M2

M1151Mk2_M240

M1151RMk2_M2_Rhino

In the editor the are defined by periods in front and rear of the name.   Thank once again for your outstanding work!

Thats a great Idea. Thanks. I will add the name's the way you thought of.

Heya can we also get texture updates? To me adding some dirt, scratches and shadows in the hidden corners will give the HMMWV more depth and contrast.

Very sorry if this has been talked about, cant read through it all, but as i have it on my mind i just say it: I think the windows (front) are very well made with the dirt, but i think its too much. Well it isnt really too much as it looks very close to how hummers look from what i see in pictures. But when having the sun in the back (or was it front) you see VERY little. You are almost blind and have to use 3d person.

Having fun everyday with these smile_o.gif Need woodland camo. I will take a look at that actually if i get time.

Regards

Alex

Just want to say that your humvees are outstanding and SBP Team uses them now every week for MP operations.

Things we've noticed:

- some humvees are missing middle-range LODs (they look like a cardbox from only 100m away, especially in the back area), all M240 versions I think.

- "regular" variant doesn't have doors animated or menu options are missing.

- it would be great that you would have to open doors before you get option GET IN. If you debuss doors could be auto-animated.

- darken the damage texture when car gets to burn.

He said a few pages back that it will be a while until the next version. As I understand it, he will release an update when he has the time. I think it was about 5 weeks ago, you may want to check for a post around then in case he gave any more info but I think that's about all he said.

Thanks for these Humvees! They're great. We are using them in mission with a trigger to represent an IED. If someone drives over them with Rhino lowered they are disarmed. We detect it by looking at animation state of Rhino.

These are phenominal. I missed the topic while I was awol from Armed Assault. Glad someone brought it up.

Thanks for a great job! smile_o.gif

Hey Doolitle, any chance you could post a simple example mission showing how you did that? Or even just explain?

Cheers.

I agree a sample mission would be great for this addon. That way the Rhino system can be fully utilized by many mission makers.

Thanks!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">if (_type == "ied") exitWith {

_v = "PipeBomb" createVehicle (getPos _builder);

_v setDir getDir _builder;

_trg = createTrigger ["EmptyDetector", getPos _v];

_trg setTriggerArea [5, 5, 0, false];

_trg setTriggerActivation ["ANY", "PRESENT", false];

_trg setTriggerStatements ["this", format ["Rhino = false; {if (_x animationPhase ""Rhino"" == 1) exitWith {Rhino = true}} forEach thislist; if (not Rhino) then {""Bo_GBU12_LGB"" createVehicle %1}; deleteVehicle (%1 nearestObject ""PipeBomb"")", getPos _v], ""];

};

_builder is an object I move to a spot to place an IED there... we have a Training Map the squad uses where someone can dynamically create enemies and stuff.

may someone fix the texture of these veichles coz if i use them during the night or into the fog they look weird whistle.gif

Wow, I've never seen this before and I use that variant often. What other AddOns are you using?

Wow, I've never seen this before and I use that variant often. What other AddOns are you using?

Do you mean Mods or ?

anyway, these are the Mods I'm using:

SLX Mod

FFN Mod

But frankly, I have no idea...........

..and yes I have 1.14 installed

Do you mean Mods or ?

anyway, these are the Mods I'm using:

SLX Mod

FFN Mod

I suspect, the SLX mod is responsible, since it changes the stance,etc..

But frankly, I have no idea...........

..and yes I have 1.14 installed

Mods or individual AddOns, everything you use that's not included with vanilla ArmA.

It could be SLX, do you have the most recent SLX_vehicles installed? Not sure if that will do it. I haven't used that mod since ACE came out and don't have it installed anymore.

Which FFN are you using? the reason I ask is because Tony's first/original release of FFN had this problem when using the replacement file. But then william1 released an XEH compatible replacement that fixed it.

He also released an XEH compatible replacement for the most recent version.(v0.81 I think it is) Make sure you are using this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/147392994/TR_XEH_FFN_REPLACEMENT.pbo.html

yay, awesome new toy.. Can't wait to try these.... pistols.gif