Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

-=/UPARMORED HMMWV\=-

Did a small update. An added some stuff. Whoopie right. Anyways. Heres whats been added. Ive added  some user actions to some of the vehicles. Such as "Unlock spare" that will move it out of the way, So you can open of close either the hatch or the trunk. The M1114 is included, But will change to a different turret type in the future. I have also added diferent variants of the M1151 such as with or without the Rhino or without the Front Bumper. Theres also a M1151 M134 version thanks to DaSquade M134 model. Some things fix or bugged. thats about all. I think. Anyways try it out? Maybe one day I will finish this vehicle pack but right now Im just tinkering around with shit. Oh Im not forceing anyone to download something that is in the works. So Download at your own risk of being disappointed . haLater.....

nzx_vp1_AlphaR4.rar~34.12

EchoX.jpg

Ha-ha! Alrighty, it's "official" beta time. Thanks and I'm looking forward to the upcoming release.

Awesomeness!

This is definately going into my next mission whenever the full verion of this addon is done!

Good work! thumbs-up.gif

Nice addon I like it smile_o.gif

Is an woodland version in dev for the final Version?

Would be cool.

Nice addon I like it smile_o.gif

Is an woodland version in dev for the final Version?

Would be cool.

It's been mentioned as a possibility, eventually.

Do a "print this topic" search and read through the old thread in the Discussions section. He mentions something, but I don't think it's even a possibility for the upcoming "official" beta release. Also check the most recent news release on .info's homepage. It mentions something there as well.(But I think the quote is from the old thread)

All in all, I really have know idea except for a few quick blurbs on the matter.

Nice one mate! I hope to find some more time to get the thing fully textured thumbs-up.gif

haha Mr Burns that was exactly what I wanted to do when I downloaded it biggrin_o.gif

On topic: Nice job, would be sweet to have a complete replacement pack of ArmA humvee's with these beasts!

(so, TOW, Mk19 and M2 all in Woodland camo variants)

Looking forward to next releases notworthy.gif

im glad you took the original idea to the end.

IraqPhotos_taken.jpg

You made a guy happy smile_o.gif

edit: thanks!

Im working on an update. Might be released later today or maybe another day.

M1151_ech.jpg

M1114_ech.jpg

AAVP7 is truly unbelievable. will it be released as standalone addon someday?

vary nice work on this biggrin_o.gif Is there any way of takeing off that The Rhino thing in front of the HMMWV? Iv see in your pic that one of the HMMWVs does not have the Rhino thing in the front of it. Keep up the work wink_o.gif

Did a small update. An added some stuff. Whoopie right. Anyways. Heres whats been added. Ive added  some user actions to some of the vehicles. Such as "Unlock spare" that will move it out of the way, So you can open of close either the hatch or the trunk. The M1114 is included, But will change to a different turret type in the future. I have also added diferent variants of the M1151 such as with or without the Rhino or without the Front Bumper. Theres also a M1151 M134 version thanks to DaSquade M134 model. Some things fix or bugged. thats about all. I think. Anyways try it out? Maybe one day I will finish this vehicle pack but right now Im just tinkering around with shit. Oh Im not forceing anyone to download something that is in the works. So Download at your own risk of being disappointed . haLater.....

nzx_vp1_AlphaR3.rar~29.6mb

EchoX.jpg

Armaholic mirror updated and news:

- M1114 Up-Armoured (<25MB packed with 7zip, anyways u can also use winrar to extract it)

Thanks for the update your HMMWV is damn great smile_o.gif

but i found a bug when entering the mission:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Warning Message: Cannot load texture c:\documents and settings\nzxshadows\my documents\armawork\nzx_vp1\data\uni\razor_wire_co.paa.