Sign in to follow this  
mondkalb

Cartridge Addon

it is probably because of XEH, some might use the same eventhandler. I am just throwing it here, as i haven;t checked the code. The easiest way would be to try the cartridges and then add one mod at a time.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">drop["\MBG_Cartridges\762cr.p3d","","SpaceObject",1,_lifetime,[-0.8,1,-1.4],[velocity _unit select 0,velocity _unit select 1,-9.81],0,3,1,0,[2],[[1,1,1,1]],[0],0.1,0.1,"","",_unit]

It's not that simple. The velocity of the vehicle is world coordinates (Y is north) and the drop command's is model coordinates (Y is forward) wink_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">drop["\MBG_Cartridges\762cr.p3d","","SpaceObject",1,_lifetime,[-0.8,1,-1.4],[velocity _unit select 0,velocity _unit select 1,-9.81],0,3,1,0,[2],[[1,1,1,1]],[0],0.1,0.1,"","",_unit]

It's not that simple. The velocity of the vehicle is world coordinates (Y is north) and the drop command's is model coordinates (Y is forward) wink_o.gif

Use the speed of the vehicle/unit for the Y coordinate of the created shell. That works fine for planes and all vehicles that are not staving (so no choppers, soldiers).

For all other Vehicles/units you will need to convert the velocity via sin/cos functions into the model related coordinates, which gets a bit more complicated. wink_o.gif

Something is seriously conflicitng.

D:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe -nosplash D:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe -nosplash -mod=@MBG_cartridges

It won't even run like this.

it is probably because of XEH, some might use the same eventhandler. I am just throwing it here, as i haven;t checked the code. The easiest way would be to try the cartridges and then add one mod at a time.

Where's the XEH for this file? It's not in the .rar. Just some keys.

Where's the XEH for this file?  It's not in the .rar.  Just some keys.

Here's a DL:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2605

But you can also copy and paste it from the other Mod folders you have which need it to run. Just make sure all the XEH .pbo's in your other mod folders are the updated version.(v1.9 from the link I provided.)

Yea I'm an utter nub when it comes to this stuff, reading those XEH pbo's is a little beyond me...

All I know it I took out all my addons and it still wouldn't work. And I've got the Extended handlers at 1.9 or alteast thats what I downloaded.

Hello,

The same for me i've ExEHandler and The mod And only that to test and nothing appear no case ... Someone could help ?

ExA

I'll try but I need a little more info.

Quote[/b] ]The same for me i've ExEHandler and The mod And only that to test and nothing appear no case ... Someone could help ?

How did you set it up? Did you just place the .pbo's in the main AddOns folder or are they in their own Mod folder? If you put them in a Mod folder what does your target line in the shortcut say?

From what I understand you are using just vanilla ArmA+this mod+XEH, if that's the case you should check that the only .pbo's in the main AddOns folder are default ones.

Hello,

soory if i don't understand all of your question but my english is very bad.

So i place in an independant Folder Names @MBG\Addons and i put inside :

mbg_cartridges.pbo

Extended_Eventhandlers.pbo

mbg_cartridges.pbo.MBG.bisign

Extended_Eventhandlers.pbo.SLX_XEH2.bisign

(For info XEH = V1.9)

My shortcut is :

"......(My path to ArmA)\ArmA.exe" -NoSplash -Mod=@MBG

For the Main Addons folder i've just install the game a put nothing in it.

Hope you could help sad_o.gif

More info

On sand ground M4A1 Rifle work i have cartige on ground.

AH1Z chopper also work.

But M2 don't eject enay cartige (None at all).

Idea?

Hello,

I'm ready to do myself the Static M2 Cartige but do you have adress of a good tutorial to help me ?

Thx,

ExA.