Sign in to follow this  
spirit

Unknow mask problems

if the mask has the same size as the sat_lco.png it shouldn't be a problem.

Why don't you post your visitor configurations, maybe you missed something in visitor.

No i didnt mate.

When i replace the mask 3 colors by one color it works fine. I repeated that to test each color one by one. The intended texture did loadure running. So there is not problem with that. Its only the moment i combine the 3 colors in the mask it runs in problems. If i now resize the mask to small scale and load it in my testproject, it works fine.

In other words:

i proved there is no errors with teh layers, paa, rvmats

i proved the mask size can load

i dont understand why adding one color to the mask makes it explode. No anti aliasing, hard colors 0,0,255 and 255,0,0 were used. Bang, crash.

help.gif

Anyway i might as wel post some stuff just to get this out of the world. There is nothing wrong with the visitor stuff.

can you post the codes of your 3 rvmats in P:\map\data?

It must be an path issue.

edit1: jesus man, you only have 3 colors.. i don't understand why you cant load 3 and you can with 1.

Posting all path here could be helpful.. other way we can't do much more.. That error, i already had.. and its an path issue, or in visitor or in the rvmats.

edit2: i also told you if you don't change the rots name to rots1 you might have problems in future..

edit3: you have to be sure when you save the mask with the 3 colors the depth must be 8bit or if you have both options choose 24bit. Never 32bit.

can you post the codes of your 3 rvmats in P:\map\data?

It must be an path issue.

edit1: jesus man, you only have 3 colors.. i don't understand why you cant load 3 and you can with 1.

Posting all path here could be helpful.. other way we can't do much more.. That error, i already had.. and its an path issue, or in visitor or in the rvmats.

edit2: i also told you if you don't change the rots name to rots1 you might have problems in future..

edit3: you have to be sure when you save the mask with the 3 colors the depth must be 8bit or if you have both options choose  24bit. Never 32bit.

I go update tonight. At work i cant publish much:0

Anyway i made reproduction of the problem on a 10240 scale. Goes a lot faster to handle files that size. I can reproduce the problem there also.

anyway, tonight i go publish as much as i can. I hope some of you guys can put me in right direction.

Thank you all for your time invested so far.

FIXED!

After long long research i finaly found out where i goofed up. One of the textures was called detall_co and not detail_co. That rename was taken over from the layers file so it was a consistent error.

The thing is that on my testisland that is way smaller this did not give any errors. On a big map however it gives crashes. I gues the engine deals differently with the found name string and for that crashes (memory allocation) maybe.

Anyway, i am glad it is solved so back to business. Thanks you again for your invested time and i have only myself to blame.

Spirit