Sign in to follow this  
CrazyAce

Day and night transition request

I have been playing this mod for over 32 hours straight and I am tired goodnight.gif nonetheless, I have not seen the night fall, it renders the NVG pointless...

Since this is a new mod I doubt there is a modification for this. I guess what I’m asking is to have an option from the options menu for a day/night transition, or maybe someone can make a script and post it up for us that would like to have this done please?

I see you have not been starved to death  tounge2.gif.

How do you make the mission last so long? When I play even North+South games, they only last at most 6 hours. Well, that's against AI, but once I fnd the base, I crush it with all possible force using my own personal squad.

It's already there as an option when you start the server.

No the options you get are night-only or day-only, not including fast time tounge2.gif I don’t like fast time.

How do you make the mission last so long? When I play even North+South games, they only last at most 6 hours. Well, that's against AI, but once I fnd the base, I crush it with all possible force using my own personal squad.

That's the problem. What i like to do is just sit back and contain them for as long as I can, most of the time by my self. Except for when the occasional BMP2 takes to the waters and circles around to capture a city, then thats when I get a leak and have to call in the troops.

I guess its a good thing the AI is stupid... confused_o.gif

I think you can set it so that you actually have to cap all the towns to win not just destroy base, then it lasts ages

I think you can set it so that you actually have to cap all the towns to win not just destroy base, then it lasts ages

As far as I know, that is merely a proposal on the table right now, and is not implemented. Currently, regardless of the settings you choose for your server, you will win by destroying the enemy base.

As far as I know, that is merely a proposal on the table right now, and is not implemented...

Well hell maybe we can get this day/night transition on the table? whistle.gif