Sign in to follow this  
Knight31

Looking for server provider

Hello all,

Our unit is currently looking for an affordable ArmA server provider. Our past one squadserver.com has taken the money and ran. We would prefer a server provider that has servers in the US.

Any help would be appriciated.

Knight31

technically speaking they have taken your money and not given you a refund yet while they sort out a serious staffing issue.

while you may feel that you have been ripped off for your $50 the owners of squadserver have lost in the region of $10,000 due to the dissapearance of a member of staff, and as has been posted on the SS forums you will be refunded for any lost service.

if it makes you feel better to vent on these forums then that is all well and good, there is allready a company that has agreed to take over the US customers that squadserver is no longer able to provide the required services for.

Im not venting. I have commented on the squadserver forums. I was just looking for a new server company.

What is the name of the company that is taking over squadsevers US clients? I checked their forums but didn't see anything listed.

Knight