Can anyone point me the way to information about creating / applying arm patches on my soldiers..?

ZNorQ

I've tried the follwing;

Created a BLUFOR soldier, and added this INIT line;

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setobjecttexture [0,"icons\defend.paa"];

this setobjecttexture [1,"icons\defend.paa"];

this setobjecttexture [2,"icons\defend.paa"];

(Ripped some .paa from 'ca.pbo' and put them in a folder called 'icons' in my mission directory.)

ZNorQ

Is the question stupid, or doesn't anyone know?

ZNorQ

I think you are talking about an XML.

Actually, no, I'm not. I know how that works. This is ofcourse one way to do it, but it is required to have a web server (or am I mistaking) set up in order for this to work. Our clan is playing in rented facilities (which facility varies from time to time) that might not have internet connection, so we can't really rely on the xml version.

if not, the only way setObjectTexture works, is if the textures are defined in the model or config itself for the model to use.

Ah, ok. Too bad. In our clan, we have 3 major team (each with 6 players) whom are basically equipped the same way (outfit, equipment, etc) - and it would be cool to have a way to visually distinguish which team these players are a member of.

The teams callsigns are Lion, Snake and Shark, so I was hoping to use a logo on each players arm, dependent on what team that player belonged to..

Thanks anyway...

ZNorQ