bugs

steering wheel rotates in a wrong angle

damage texture cannot be loaded

it wont use the scnd LOD only the first and the last

clsn1.jpg

cls2-2.jpg

cls3-2.jpg

if anyone can help to fix these bugs contact me at namman2@hotmail.com

You have some other problems that are much larger than the LODs. Look at the smoothing on the front fenders, no shadow LOD, I hope the polycount isn't too high.

about those shadow LODs ,he was talking about the bugs, he didnt say it was ready, so I belive he will make it. smile_o.gif Kickass looking mercedeses you got there. we are going to need a car retailer in sahrani

Quote[/b] ]steering wheel rotates in a wrong angle

The engine is picky about the the order that it finds points in for axis. Gets highly annoying until you start making template points to merge into your projects. wink_o.gif

Open the CfgModels class, and flip the value pos>neg or neg>pos. Presto, problem solved. If that's too much hassle, flip the axis points end for end.

What year was midnight madness? The only thing I don't like is the positioning of the steering wheel.

midnight madness 1 on 1999, part 2 on 2000 and part 3 on 2003.

click  tounge2.gif

What year was midnight madness? The only thing I don't like is the positioning of the steering wheel.

Ha, indeed, it is on the wrong side. Especially strange when you see it has a number plate from Stuttgart/Germany... wink_o.gif

What about vertially turning the model around.. but that would mess all the textures? right? confused_o.gif

for some reason o2 mirrors the models when you import from 3ds

@ shinRaiden i'll try that as soon as i patch the game (for some reason it takes atleast 2 hours for 1 patch)

Ah! Well I did not know that there was a part 3, I remember playing part 2 a long time ago. I hope you can reverse that in this case, or include a version for our British friends! smile_o.gif