Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

Warfare 1.1[@]x_[Victor N+S]

Did you download Vic's Warfare addons and added @VicsWarfare to your shortcut? Keep on mind if you already have addons that are included in Victor's, you will need to disable those so they don't contradict otherwise you get errors.

Already stated in the main post:

Quote[/b] ]I decided to take this excript from the change lot and put it here for some more exposure so I can acknowledge the few problems the mission has:
Quote[/b] ]Errors: Request Help

* ERROR: Mi24 '/Burst is not a DisplayName' - When spawned at air factory.

* ERROR: AH6 & MH6 are (RACS) and show up red to east units.

* --I will have to ether remove the AH6 and MH6 for both teams or find new addons down the line I guess.

* ERROR: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MGunClouds.scope

* --Has to do with the Mig21 (physical addon) released

* ERROR: Starting the game has a "SoldierPB" error or something to that effect.

Many of the errors require scripting or physical addon changes and I am not very knowledgeable in this area and welcome any scripters to help in these issues.

Did you download Vic's Warfare addons and added @VicsWarfare to your shortcut? Keep on mind if you already have addons that are included in Victor's, you will need to disable those so they don't contradict otherwise you get errors.

I had the first version installed server and client side, and updated client and server side.

so this is it ? sad_o.gif

The update between each version has basically overwritten a few addons.

For example, an addon in the first addon pack was updated during the time I was working on addon pack 2. So new files would overwrite the old files. So if your asking about having to delete the old addon pack and insert the new addon pack into the client/server, the answer is yes. Otherwise I have a full download list in the link on the main post or buried in the second post.

Do what I did, start the upload in the middle of the night and wake up and it'll be ready by morning smile_o.gif

i deleted the "old"map @vicswarfare and i dowloaded the new one from you`re startpost and placed into the directory, but i still get the errors.

No entry'bin\config./cfgworlds1

Does anyone know what addon that is? I thought CFGWorlds was Sahrani but perhaps I'm mistaken.

When someone got a cfgworlds error in Flashpoint it was because they had for example: "Acropolis Island 1.0" instead of  "Acropolis Island 2.0". They were still able to play the mission but they were floating in the air most of the time.

I'm not exactly sure dude where that error comes from as the people I play with in teamspeak don't get it.

Hey Vic have ya figured out a way to get the AI to build any of the new vehicles?

I seen the AI build and use a "BRDM ATGM" once in my mod.

I'd have to look into it, but college starts in 3 days and am unsure how much attention I can put into it (at least until the ball gets rolling). If you'd like to modify it and post it here, feel free! Im just very busy these days and have even little time for forums.

Hi victor.

i was watching Server/AI/AI_towndefense2.sqf (from version 1110) ,when i see that

Quote[/b] ]_opposingSide = East;

_soldierType = WaaSOLDIER;

if (_side == East) then {_opposingSide = West;_soldierType = EaaSOLDIER};

does that means only AA soldier are created for reinforce resistant town ?

i have a problem with the Mission 2.1 i put the mission in C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\MPMissions but when i start the game is not showing to start the mission the mission 1.0 is showing that i have put in before and i can play it no lack with 2.1

any help please

Me and some friends who are desperately trying to play this map are having the same problems as DamDam.... Our Victors mod is correctly installed and we correctly place the mission file in our MPMissions folder, but we can't see it on the list of maps when attempting to host... Any help would be greatly appreciated because we really want to play this.