Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

GWL Warfare vA2.0 Edited by the =SEALZ= team

Hi all,

The =SEALZ= team presents GWL Warfare with addons.The map is still beta.The =SEALZ= plan to modify it even further. . .here's the link

UPDATE 7-3-08     GWL[@](16)Warfare vA3.0

Addons needed:

*(RHS)Russian Federation Units & Weapon pack

*(RHS)Russian Reskinned Vehicles

*(RHS/SCARS)Hind

*(SCARS)F22-Raptor

*(SCARS)K212-KUB

*(Footmunch & AlexDuke)F16-Falcon

*(Robert Hammer)M4/M16 Weapon pack

*(Cameron Mcdonald)1st ID ACU

2.0 Release beta

3.0 Fixed:

*Mando Hitching HUD appears now

*Hitching now avalible for the UH60 & the Mi17_MG

Regards,

=SEALZ= Map Editing Team

im not disappointed . . .the mission turned out well. . .just need to do a couple more things. . .Im not releasing the F22 in a pack or anything. . .just posting up links to the addons needed to play the mission. . .ShadowNX,Cameron Mcdonald,Robert Hammer already gave me permissions to use the same addons basically in a diffrent pack. . .if Scar wants me to remove the links and take the F22 and the K212-KUB out of the mission that's fine. . .it would be a shame though. . .Scar made the hind wich I got permission for. . .didn't see a problem. . .thanks though for bringing a probable problem to my attention. . .

Have been trying this out - it seems very good so far, i love the inclusion of all these great addons in a mp mission, great stuff.

Only 1 complaint - the Russian troops have no 4x PSO sight available, they only have a crappy aimpoint equivalent (Cobra), even on the Vintorez!

That means the only scoped weapon for East is the SVD, which puts East players at a tactical disadvantage against M16ACOG + M203 etc....

Mandrake

PS 1 other small thing - I think the AK74 is now more powerful than the M16/M4, (1 shot to arms now kills from AK74, but only wounds from M16/M4) but I'm not sure why!

Sweet man. Did you happen to talk to Scar about using the F22? Can't wait to play it biggrin_o.gif

When has anyone ever asked permission to use an addon in a mission.

Never, you know why? Becuase they release these addons for us to use in missions. wink_o.gif

Hi,

Quote[/b] ]Have been trying this out - it seems very good so far, i love the inclusion of all these great addons in a mp mission, great stuff.

Only 1 complaint - the Russian troops have no 4x PSO sight available, they only have a crappy aimpoint equivalent (Cobra), even on the Vintorez!

That means the only scoped weapon for East is the SVD, which puts East players at a tactical disadvantage against M16ACOG + M203 etc....

In the next release iam adding more weapons for the opfor side..that has been probably the only complaint..

Also I Got the Mando hitching HUD working..I didn't want to do it ,but I unpbo Matt Rochelles' warfare and figured out how he had his set up. . .thanks Matt!

There is mabey one problem though. . . it appears (for some reason) that the array that decides what choppers or chopper classes can hitch vehicles is limited to 2 classnames in the array..??Even though I want 4 diffrent helos to be able to hitch. .

code:

Quote[/b] ]mando_hitch_no_check_for_drop = true;

mando_hitch_types = ["LandVehicle","ship", "Air", "ReammoBox", "StaticWeapon"];

[12]execVM"mando_hitch\mando_hitch.sqf";

[["UH60MG","uh60","Mi17_mg","RHS_Mi24D"]]execVM "mando_hitch\mando_add_hitch.sqf";

Only the UH60MG and the RHS_MI24D have the hitch action when they spawn in...the UH60 and MI17 do not... banghead.gif

need some help here.. crazy_o.gif

Regards,

Iceman

the Mando hitching is working properly now..vA3.0 is out!

Turns out just adding the mission to the server doesn't cut it for me. Maybe I need to add the addons to the server too? I've got them installed locally on my machine, but after I attempt to load it it just backs out to the lobby screen. :/ I wonder what I'm screwing up.

The addons will need to be upped to the server! smile_o.gif

Good stuff. I noticed that the west AIs use the bis m4 instead of RH ones, would be nice if they could have the good guns too

A quick request ...

Would it be possible to maintain a "Warfare 1.1" reference in the mission title, as mentioned in the Editing Guide? With WF mission builds 1.1, 1.6, 2.0, V12.7 and Mk3B appearing all over the place, it'd become increasingly complex for people to keep track of the current "core WF" build number, let alone filter the missions properly in the MP server browser.

Warfare16 v1.1 GWL[@] vA3.0 would make the mission listing a whole lot easier to read smile_o.gif

Sith quote:

Quote[/b] ]A quick request ...

Would it be possible to maintain a "Warfare 1.1" reference in the mission title, as mentioned in the Editing Guide? With WF mission builds 1.1, 1.6, 2.0, V12.7 and Mk3B appearing all over the place, it'd become increasingly complex for people to keep track of the current "core WF" build number, let alone filter the missions properly in the MP server browser.

Warfare16 v1.1 GWL[@] vA3.0 would make the mission listing a whole lot easier to read

Sure thing..that's not to much to ask;)

Warfare v1.1 GWLIraq Coming SOON!!

Quote[/b] ]Good stuff. I noticed that the west AIs use the bis m4 instead of RH ones, would be nice if they could have the good guns too

Yes...this is 1 known issue to me.Iam working on an Warfare v1.1 Iraq and will hopefully learn how to remedy that so I can do another update of the GWL Warfare vA3.0...Iam currently figuring out how to ..MABEY.. integrate Mando Bombs into warfare...but I guess I should get what I have "fully" done 1st before adding more content!! LoOl. . .

Regards,

Iceman