Sign in to follow this  
AgentJonathan

?(Not(Alive a1))

There is a mission that I am making where you must destroy four Shilkas in a valley...

Once you are finished, you have to go back to your insertion point and, mission complete.

But I can't remember the code you use to verify that all four shilkas are gone before you can complete the mission.

Any help shall be very, very appreciated.

Thanks in advance! notworthy.gif

Name each shilka: sh1,sh2,sh3,sh4.

use trigger:

!alive sh1 and !alive sh2 and !alive sh3 and !alive sh4

this will report all 4 destroyed, so use for example "done=true" as trigger result.

Make an extraction area trigger with "this && done" and you'll end mission with that wink_o.gif

Thanks a lot!!! notworthy.gif

Yeah, I'm gonna build a big mission pack, so once I'm done with them all, I'll send you the missions. They are gonna be good, and as original as I can come up with, so no worries. wink_o.gif

Thx...

For some stupid reason this didn't work. I followed the rules, but It said it expected another boolean term at the end. Help please! banghead.gif

type this in the condition line of a trigger:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">!(alive shilka1) AND !(alive shilka2) AND !(alive shilka3) AND !(alive shilka4)

and type this on the next field

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">hint "Shilka's destroyed, nice work!"

Obviously shilka1, shilka2 etc are the names of the shilka's, and you can replace the hint by "1" ObjStatus "done" if destroying the shilka's is objective 1 in your briefing, then it'd look more like

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"1" ObjStatus "done"; hint "Shilka's destroyed, nice work!"

Should work

I've also done that...I wrote the plans for the mission, and there are hyperlinks to the shilkas...

No error there.

But thanks alot, I'll try that.

1: create a shilka and name it "shilka1"

2: create a trigger and place this in the "Condition" line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">!(alive shilka1)

place this on the "On Act." line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"1" ObjStatus "done"; hint "Good job men, shilka destroyed! Now move the to extraction zone for extraction!"; var1=true

3: create a trigger where you want you extraction zone to be. Set Activation to BluFor present.

4: Place this on the "On Act." line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this AND var1

place this on the "On Act." line:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"2" objStatus "done"; hint "Good job lads, extraction underway :yay:"

You have to define objective 1 and 2 in the mission briefing file.