Sign in to follow this  
TankCommander

O2 Export

Just installed the new O2 1.14 and now I can't export my models to any other format like 3ds or obj. Previous O2 did this and I've been searching around for an answer but all I really found was that it's not supported. So is there any work around for this? It's just such an important feature to have in any 3D app that I can't understand that they removed it.

Thanks

Tip:

You can still use the older O2 EXE (if you kept it), you just can't use Buldozer with it (not that I've tried hard to get around that).

Thanx Gnat that's not a bad idea. I've been looking for an older version of O2 but after installing 3 that didn't export, was wondering if anyone had a link or could send me it?

Cheers

or, you can have both O2 versions installed in you HDD (the new and the old one with the 3ds export functionality). although the registry reference would be the same, the exes works with no problems.

Even Buldozer (in my case i use an HDD partition instead of virtual drive, so i can't verify if it has problems with virtual drives). But it works perfectly, i have this ibstall scheme from my latest format 2 months ago... whistle.gif

Yes but which version of O2 has the exporter? Does anyone have a link?

Also anyone know if there is a way to force bulldozer to display textures on models in a higher resolution? I'm guessing it's linked to my arma's video settings but strange thing is that I can't set texture to anything above 'normal'. My pc plays CoD4 on max and runs fantastic. Not sure what the deal is here. All I really want is to view my models in it's optimum form for testing.