Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Do you smoke pot?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 04 2002,12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 04 2002,11:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Plus you waste your money on all those drugs,which you really don't need.POT is still bad for you,you can say it's propaganda ,but i would probably believe the people who is saying the soo called propaganda other than some pothead.<span id='postcolor'>

Man, nobody was saying pot is not dangerous. But so is booze, yet it is legal. What's the point of having two drugs of equal effect and danger of which one is legal and the other is not? Ban booze or legalize pot. All the same to me, although it would be funny to see them try to ban booze.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They did in america in like the 1930s ? Lots of mobsters got rich for selling beer in those days when it was ban.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 04 2002,12:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They did in america in like the 1930s ? Lots of mobsters got rich for selling beer in those days when it was ban.<span id='postcolor'>

Although I don't much like the old U.S. of A, I still haven't managed to become ignorant of their history. So yes, I knew that they banned it and yes I know what is caused. It might come as a surprise to you, but they actually banned booze in Finland also. The effects were predictable: smuggling and so on. The funniest part was that when they lifted the ban, the consumption of booze clearly declined. Illegal is always more interesting, it seems.

At last, Red Meat is brought to life in this forum, and how suitable it is that it should be in a thread about pot smile.gif

index-1.gif

index-1.gif

index-1.gif

Red Meat is one of my favorites as well.

I only ever saw it on the internet though.

Maybe because I'm in Denmark it's not something you'd stumble upon in the local bookshop :-)

pot is far less harmful to the human body than cigaretts or alcohol. and this is all labratory proven, not some pothead propaganda..

the only reason pot is illegal is because the gov cant make any money off of it (tax) because it can be homegrown very easy.. so if it was legal nobody would buy the overtaxed goverment pot.. they would grow their own.. of course the gov could outlaw that but look how well that works.. biggrin.gif

its alot harder to distill beer or properly grow and harvest tobacco than it is to grow some pot,. hell here in south TX you could just plant in in a field at the beginning of summer and it would grow fine with no prob at all..

Didnt think it was so much dopeheads and pro-narcotics here...sorry to see it.

Smoking makes U weak... sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 05 2002,03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the only reason pot is illegal is because the gov cant make any money off of it (tax) because it can be homegrown very easy.. so if it was legal nobody would buy the overtaxed goverment pot.. they would grow their own.. of course the gov could outlaw that but look how well that works.. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think pot is not legal because of tradition. Booze goes so much way back in the western culture that nobody can remember the origins. Also, it has been pointed out that booze made civilization possible, since wine doesn't spoil like water does (that's why Jesus turned water to wine and not vice versa). It's hard to ban something that has always been there, although it has been tried.

Now pot, it's a very recent addition. It just doesn't have the consumer base (yet) to force a change of legislation.

actually pot is the oldest for of "recreational drug" in the US.. long before beer or smokes. the indians would smoke pot..

in fact back then pot saved LOTS of lives. before a big war the 2 leaders would make one last attempt at a non-violent answer to their grievences.. they would sit around the fire in one of ther huts or teepee's and smoke the "peace pipe" which was a highly ornate pipe that they would smoke marajuana, and a few other choice "herbs" in.. and as anyone who has been stoned knows.. you get mellow. and these 2 chiefs would manage to "chill" and come to terms and the war would be averted... of course that wasnt ALWAYS the case.. but lots of time the soothing lethargy of pot saved many indian lives.. i know it may sound far fetched.. but its true..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 05 2002,09:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually pot is the oldest for of "recreational drug" in the US.. long before beer or smokes. the indians would smoke pot..

in fact back then pot saved LOTS of lives. before a big war the 2 leaders would make one last attempt at a non-violent answer to their grievences.. they would sit around the fire in one of ther huts or teepee's and smoke the "peace pipe" which was a highly ornate pipe that they would smoke marajuana,  and a few other choice "herbs" in.. and as anyone who has been stoned knows.. you get mellow. and these 2 chiefs would manage to "chill" and come to terms and the war would be averted...  of course that wasnt ALWAYS the case.. but lots of time the soothing lethargy of pot saved many indian lives..  i know it may sound far fetched.. but its true..<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, man, but you got to remember that your forefathers killed a bunch of the indians and shut the rest into the reservations in order to finish them off. So your culture is not the indian culture. For your culture (which is a spin-off of the european culture) the weed is a pretty new thing, whereas booze is not.