Sign in to follow this  
BilOlson

Buldozer help

What causes this to happen anyone with an idea? Runs perfect days on end (2-5 hrs a day), then all of a sudden I get this error, usually a quick reinstall (or two) of O2 fixes it..

Running on Vista

Error -

"External Viewer: Unable to create Viewer"

Anyone figure out what causes this or how to fix it? It just seems to happen at the most inopportune times, like before my morning coffee! confused_o.gif

I just started getting this error today, which is odd becuase it was working perfectly yesterday and now does not. Every time I try and do anything addon relate with arma I run into one problem after another banghead.gif

Either of you recently changed your arma.cfg file or changed your screen resolution settings in ArmA or maybe some other video setting in arma ?

From memory the video settings etc in ArmA control panel also effect Buldozer

I actually added a 2nd monitor..messed with my setting a little...

Will check into this, Thanks for reply Gnat

might be related to what I've been dealing with. If you are running vista and have arma set to run as administrator, turn that off, and try it again. I couldn't get buldozer to run for anything and did that and like magic it runs... who'd of figured. Also... My ArmA lost the caps after the lasted updates, the icon was just arma, i changed that and got different errors... lol