Sign in to follow this  
Warrior Xâ„¢

The Unsung Vietnam war MOD

This + ACE = sex

Yes mate it would be, you boys thinking of making it ACE compatable?  whistle.gif  smile_o.gif  And if you are dont change my sounds please tounge2.gif .....

" Ladies & Gentlemen, The Timer has been set,  The countdown has begun"  wow_o.gif

This + ACE = sex

Yes mate it would be, you boys thinking of making it ACE compatable? whistle.gifsmile_o.gif And if you are dont change my sounds please tounge2.gif .....

" Ladies & Gentlemen, The Timer has been set, The countdown has begun" wow_o.gif

The countdown ends when? biggrin_o.gif

This + ACE = sex

Yes mate it would be, you boys thinking of making it ACE compatable?  whistle.gif  smile_o.gif  And if you are dont change my sounds please tounge2.gif .....

" Ladies & Gentlemen, The Timer has been set,  The countdown has begun"  wow_o.gif

The countdown ends when?  biggrin_o.gif

When we eliminate the bugs that are appearing in testing pistols.gif

and when we are satisfied that you lot will be satisfied, well most of you lot, can't please everyone these days goodnight.gif

I think the last patch of napalm did a very good job. Progressing very well guys, we're gaining ground and should have the hilltop soon. Then it's time to dig in. goodnight.gif

Ok Sitrep...

We have been a bit quiet of late the reason is we are still tying up the loose ends. The config is giving us grief at the moment its basically the LAST hurdle we have before release. SO... that being said we are looking for a master config writer to tune up and correct the config issues. We need someone experienced and talented to join the team or just help out so we can kick this bad boy out the door for all u mugs to enjoy. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out. Please no time wasters we wanna get this done.

Sav

sweet! wow_o.gif

Me imagines army of config writers and release in few days whistle.gifrofl.gif

can't wait thumbs-up.gif

I just got back from a heavy contact with the BinPbo PE, We managed to figure out the problems we encountered during the binning proccess and are moving forward. This is the last issue we ran into, now that we have figured out the problem and have found solutions we are finally seeing the end of R1. The mod group is working overtime to get the config reworked. The new test configs worked after binning so we are just finishing up the rest.

Sorry for the delay guys but, I now you must be getting just as frustrated as us, but we haven't shut down, we just went quiet because we were to involved with working this last problem. Thanks for your patients.

Sounds good, how big is R1 anyway? I probably have asked this before.

Thanks for your patients.

You can have all my patients!

well you are encouraged to discuss your problems with binarize here or at ofpec.

its been a crazy battle for almost all people here. crazy_o.gif

well you are encouraged to discuss your problems with binarize here or at ofpec.

its been a crazy battle for almost all people here.  crazy_o.gif

I believe the final DL for R1 will be close to 1GB???  give or take...  we over shot our initial objective of a "few" things...

Okay, binarizing everything is a joke with ArmA...  very very sensitive process...  But we will get through it...  With all of the various pieces of junk running around IN GAME, we have to binarize everything to help systems out...

Its OK mate, Pro Pilot is just a little anxious..We didn't foresee the release being Pushed back this far. :)

Its OK mate, Pro Pilot is just a little anxious..We didn't foresee the release being Pushed back this far. :)

He isn't alone. :a:

He isn't alone. :a:

I agree, I feel the same way; I just don't want these guys to feel harassed. It can be quite demoralizing.

Don't worry it's not that demoralizing. ;)

What is, is that the release is hanging due to some stupid last thingy's for some time now. And it's soooo frustrating. As like you guys we would finally want to see this thing get out the door so we can get on to bigger things. But if this does not get done proper then the rest of the entire planning can get just swepped together in a huge pile and binned. But we are trying and slowly getting there. And if correct it should not take long anymore. But just do not ask how long that "not long anymore" is gonna take. We do simply not know. But we are trying to get it done asap none the less.

Now quit yer yappin'! :D

Edited by Warrior Xâ„¢

Not been paying much attention to this tbh, however i looked at the beata and their were sh*t loads of units. Looking to be one of the top releases for ARMA when it does come out!

Not been paying much attention to this tbh, however i looked at the beata and their were sh*t loads of units. Looking to be one of the top releases for ARMA when it does come out!

:dontgetit:

Eurm we haven't released a beta yet for ArmA... I think you are confusing us with some other mod. :suspicious:

As we also have not got sh*t loads of units... :confused:

Wrong topic, you must be talking about the VTE Mod. ;)