Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

why not just use the Puma naval gunship?

i dont forsee any changes being made to the Ah-1Z for any reason. UNLESS i do decide to do a naval infantry section. then they will have thier own complete support section. I really doubt thats going to happen. Arma2 has kinda shortened alot of my plans.

nice! love the inter/exterier of the uh-1! and the music was kicking!lol and by the way where is that base located at on south sahrani? i could'nt it! did you build it? if so what part or the map?

nice! love the inter/exterier of the uh-1! and the music was kicking!lol and by the way where is that base located at on south sahrani? i could'nt it! did you build it? if so what part or the map?

That is what the port in Corazol looks like on the South Sahrani Island that came in patch 1.14 (i think).

That is what the port in Corazol looks like on the South Sahrani Island that came in patch 1.14 (i think).

oh ok! thanks ill try to find it!

Just a thote on a sa 6. It woul be beter if the rocket r green. I know in r army there painted in green.

good thong im not building addons for your army then smile_o.gif

every desert nation that i found on the internet seemed to have tan launchers with white missiles.....thought it would match is all

What about adding some real

+ RACS static weapons eg AT, AA, Canon ?

+ RACS Support vehicles eg Repair, Fuel, Ammo, Medic ?

smile_o.gif

Some updated Fencer pics, hope you like them  smile_o.gif

Very much aprechiated smile_o.gif

They look great notworthy.gif

Excellent work on the Su-24, was just wondering if you guys are thinking about realistic loadouts or leave those as they are.

A maximum of 4 KH-25 ML are carried by such a plane, those are heavy missiles ehehehe.

Just a matter of realism, the model looks kickass, love it wink_o.gif

i actually loaded that one from a pic i found of a Fencer headed to pummel either Georgia or Chechnya. The pylons i had embelish a little cause the pic wasnt that spectacular. I will see if i can find it again to post here.

would it be possible to increase the magnification on the gun sights for the leopards. The M-60 2000 seems to be able to magnify twice that of the leopards

would it be possible to increase the magnification on the gun sights for the leopards. The M-60 2000 seems to be able to magnify twice that of the leopards

will do

Project RACS will need to take a back seat if not take another ride from now on.

Unfortunately the amount of time spent aimlessly plugging at the BI tools and PMing some of the great addonmakers to fix my problems, have put a great deal of stress on my marriage.

Thus for the sake of better things in life i must go. This time for good.

Project RACS was the brain child of myself and FA Dalai Lamar. I miss my old buddy and hope to see him again soon. I want to thank all those along the way who have thrown in a hleping hand. RockofSL taught me how to write my first aircraft config and it was all down hill from there. smile_o.gif Southy, Datakill, Gnat, Vilas, Footmunch, EddyD, wolfbite, william1, meathead, Blue_Flight, and many others have been wonderful friends from around the globe. I thank you all for the positve experience this has been.

I came home from my 3rd tour in Iraq (4th overall, got to see the sights in afghanistan once, and i dont count Bosnia as a tour) severly wounded by a IED in April 2008. This project, by giving me something to focus on other than my injuries, helped keep me going day in and day out. Thank you to all our loyal supporters who have stuck thru my tyrates and open bitching on the forums. Sometimes its good to express your feelings.

lately some severe ugliness has risen in the community. Seems fellas just cannot get along. Well i can say this has even touched Project RACS due to our close relationship to those other addon makers. We lost a few things we thought we were given permissions for by someone claiming to be in charge of the mod when from what i can tell nobody really was. I think this is driving alot of addonmakers away from the community for good. It is also one of several straws that not only broke this camels back, but sheared out my hope of ever making a complete RACS army.

Please check our webstie often. I am still promising the UH-1N, the paratroopers. an update to the armor pack, and the IVECO trucks. I cannot say when they will be done, if any time soon. I have more important matters to look too now. In my efforts to do this project and forget what happened to me, i have neglected my wife and 5 year old daughter. This is a horrible mistake i must now remedy. I missed too much of thier lives in service to my country only to come home and continue to be away from them. I beg the rest of you. Do not follow my path. its not worth it.

wld427..... signing off......

Thanks for all you did for PRACS wld427. The mod sure is one of the best ArmA mods .

Thank you for your service and I wish you and your family all the best for the future.

Sorry to see you go fella, but family is there always where as a game cannot hold priority.

Good luck buddy and thanks for all your hard work.

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Family first mate ..... good to hear.

Appreciate you and the teams contribution, no matter how big or small you or others think it was ..... a big "well done" mate.

When life is in balance, we look forward to seeing you again.

Cheers, Gnat

Sorry news for us gamers mate - but great news for your wife and kid - good luck at dad/husband 1.0 - that's a cool mod too!

I hope your wounds (seen and unseen) heal and thank you for defending freedom and making cool ArmA mods.

notworthy.gif

Stew

Project RACS for ArmA prestige. Good luck with the personal life my friend - you have my best wishes for you and your family.

Thank you for your contributions and work in the ArmA community. Good luck.

Respect and thanks mate!

Thanks all for the kind words.

Project RACS is not dead persay, its till hooked up to life support.

This i have to ask the community for help to finish a few more addons.

1) LAV Pack, Tpz-1 and VEC-25:

I need help in the area of damamge config. i cannot for the life of me get the damn wheels to work right.

2) M-113 Pack

Has some binarizing hiccups hopefully sorted now. I want to include the M730\M48 Chapparral SAM launcher. it needs a really good weathering on the base texture made by me. Also needs some config work on the drivers position and turret.

3) Car pack LAV-100, 150 etc.

Needs a few touchups in the config.

4) UH-1N Just needs binarizing and more testing.

5) Iveco Trucks..... ive got covered

6) Armor pack update.... done i just need to upload it.

7) Su-24 Fencer:

Loadouts need to be redone thanks to some information i recently recieved. Dammages need to be finished.

8) OV-1 Mohawk..... EddyD is finishing texture and its complete.

9) Little bird pack....just needs some config touchups and binarizing

So if anyone is interested in helping finish up the project and can take one of these tasks on please get in touch with me. I would love to get this stuff out but i am desperately short of time right now. As stated before i have different priorities now.

Thanks for all the support

Eddie

Project RACS