Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Yeah would be f wow_o.gif cking lovely to have that NDZLAV for the RACS notworthy.gif

I really like how this whole mod is coming together.

Lennard. thumbs-up.gif

Ye, lets just concentrate on those Migs for now... Can't wait to see them! inlove.gif

hmm a LAV would be very nice

how about the MOWAG piranha? LAV s based on it and it has bigger space and can carry a wide range of weapons

Hi, hell yes; go ahead with that RACS LAV-25III. It'll fit perfectly

in the hands of the RACS. Let's C ya

what happened to the tpz-1 fuchs?

its still there dont worry. I just dont want to release something that i dont think is up to the quality reputation we have. It needs work still on the interior. If anyone can help out with fixing up the mapping please PM me.

also I want to start signing our addons. If anyone would be willing to walk me thru it please PM me.

yeah the fuchs itself is qality but it got buggered up in debinarizing or something.... We just dont have the time to sort it right now.

Lamar

Ok fellas the signing hiccups are over.....

We will be signing addons that have pretty much made it to a "final" stage. For example the mirageIII has not needed and work for a while now and there have been no bug reports after the laast release.... therefore i feel its ready to be signed.

I want to know are there any clans running any of these addons in a MP environment? if so get in touch with me as i have some preview stuff i can make available for you to test.

Thanks for all the support and i will try to get this update out before X-mas...

Eddie

Project RACS

Just out of interest, how are the Type 42 and 21 looking status wise?

Daniel @ Dec. 21 2008,11:43)]Just out of interest, how are the Type 42 and 21 looking status wise?

maybee santa clause is gonna hook you up xmas_o.gif

Thanks for reopening Wolle.

Let´s start with some MH500 WIP shots smile_o.gif

MH500 TOW Version:

MH500 Hellfire Version:

Hi buddy, I saw your MH500 helicopters and as I'm making an MD-500 myself, i would like to ask you some questions.

121.jpg

I have a problem with textures, when the rotors are moving, the helicopter disapears when looking at it from the top. Maybe I should change something in o2?? alpha channels, maybe???

124.jpg

Another thing about rotors is that they don't seem to rotate until the rotation texture is loaded, and I guess I used the czeck names correctly in o2....

I created a couple of proxy TOW missiles that don't dissapear when fired. Maybe is something I missed in config file.

I created a gunner but it doesn't show up when I load ArmA.

The turret doesn't seem to rotate either, maybe it's because there's no gunner? And I placed the names of the axis correctly, well I guess so...

When you create a new texture that's a copy of BIS' textures.... do you use a color profile so it matches the originals? because when I imported BIS' textures in photoshop, I think something changed....

And I guess, that's pretty much it... I f you could help me with these issues, it would be great.

Lo mate,

Quite a few questions probably better aimed at the arma editing section.

First thing you need to do is download the BIS sample vehicles, everything except for the textures are in there.

It will show you how to create turrets, the correct naming rules for the animations etc.

Southy

Guest RKSL-Rock
Hi buddy, I saw your MH500 helicopters and as I'm making an MD-500 myself, i would like to ask you some questions...

PM me and I'll help you sort it out

massive update and new releases on the PRACS website.... head over to the release thread for info....

Movie removed as not to confilct with the Project Racs Addons.

Southy

The SU24 and Mig 23/27's look great, can't wait to give the OPFOR these to play with................

notworthy.gif

i am merely trying to point out that even though we are doing ports of the same aircraft..... they will be very very differnt versions of each other..... that way they would not be competing....

sorry for any misunderstanding Southy

Question on the Mirage III and Mirage 2000... When I lower the flaps, I see the flaps lowered on the Mirage 2000 but not the Mirage III (external view).  Are the flaps modeled on the Mirage III?  I love the 2000 even though you said it's not right.

I stand corrected...the Mirage III does not have flaps but inboard/outboard elevons.  Did a little research and I found this.  Modeller Photo guide Check out the Mirage IIIE. Damn...never knew that about the Mirage III.

the mirageIII flaps were never modeled.....

The addon is final there will be no changes.

Alpha of type21 frigate released on our website!

Nice guys.

- Bofors got very limited arc

- Can see missile launcher moving on same axis as main gun from bridge

- dead ships bounce off sea floor

- no main gun smoke

- can see main gun "flash" artifact locked forward @ bow

- no "gun" views except Optic and External

- main gun optic fires right of shell

- a little bouncy on the water, may need a lot more weight

EDIT

- Error; No cfgMagazine 8rd_40mm_HE_Ship

- cant load texture plechprolis.pac

Quote[/b] ]also if you start as the driver you cannot move to another turret

- Standard problem, never found a way around it myself.

Pretty