Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

It also needs some help in the texture department.

Like I said, when you get 40mm bofors ready for sharing with FWW2, I work textures for it and share results. Of course I can add camo pattern/color of your wish for it straight away so you don't need to work on textures at all smile_o.gif

Thanks buddy.

I wanted to get the animations and the mapping sorted out before i sent it over to ya....

Check your inbox...

ive been working rather hard on our ground based Bofors gun. If anyone is interested in teaching me how to animat the gun barrel to recoil please PM me

thanks

Eddie

I would love to help you guys out.

I already got one ingame (only code not any model), with a basic proxy script.

Would be nice to use in the swedish mod, so if you want some help I am here.

I don't know which is easiest way to teach you but teamspeak/skype is kinda nice if you don't mind talking..

ive been working rather hard on our ground based Bofors gun. If anyone is interested in teaching me how to animat the gun barrel to recoil please PM me

thanks

Eddie

I would love to help you guys out.

I already got one ingame (only code not any model), with a basic proxy script.

Would be nice to use in the swedish mod, so if you want some help I am here.

I don't know which is easiest way to teach you but teamspeak/skype is kinda nice if you don't mind talking..

Hey GranQ,

Thanks for all your help in the past for one....

Do you have MSN?

if so please PM me.

the AH-1 can take a lot of damage form RPG's and shilkas

also the puma is a little to weak when landing..even a tiny bump and the engines shut down

please report all bugs in the addons complete section....

the cobra simply inherits the BIS config......

and teh Puma.... i am aware of. there will be an update of the puma pack coming out shortly as i want to make an ATGW version and add a zoom to the gunners optic

Also if anyone is experienced at taking and making propper pictures For a weapon box.... please contact me if you would be interested in helping out.

A peek at the current state of our paratroopers. Thankks to Ebud for allowing us to use his Alice gear

Photo1.jpg

you can also se a few weapons from our weapons pack in there.....

Very nice Wld, could I make one suggestion? could you give them long sleeved shirts? It was one of the few things that bugged me with the RACS soldiers in ArmA. Just seems unrealistic to have shirts that like that have been simply cut.

Just a thought. smile_o.gif

Nice troops!!!

Very nice Wld, could I make one suggestion? could you give them long sleeved shirts? It was one of the few things that bugged me with the RACS soldiers in ArmA. Just seems unrealistic to have shirts that like that have been simply cut.

Just a thought.  smile_o.gif

Well, I think that having both long and short sleeves (like US in game) should be the best but if I´d have to choose, short sleeves would be a better choice, Sahrani seems to be as hot as some places here in Brazil were commonly soldiers bend their sleeves.

Maybe add just a lighter strap around the bottom of folded sleeve to simulate the interior fabric folder outwards (but maybe that would be too much perfectionism).

Just a thought.  smile_o.gif

the only troops with rolled up sleeves are the paratroopers.

I did this cause i always wished we had short sleeve BDU/then ACU, tops to use as well for summer.

thanks for the encouraging words. Honestly just need to finish up the weapons, make and RVMAT for the helmat, and model down the back LODs a bit and they are done...

well the troops have rolled up sleeves too. Troops are underway as well as reservists and police...sorry for lack of screens but I am besieged IRL and have been out of my head busy. Sill managing a little work here in there. The camo pattern will be the same with PASGT for reular troops and a steel helmet for reserves....Just deciding which one. Will have a bit more time soon.

Lamar

hey fellas i need some feedback....

With the ships coming down the pipeline rather quickly....

For an anti shipping aircraft would you rather see a Moskit or sunburn equipped Su34 or a similarly equipped Su-24 fencer?

Mig21 patrol with Kh-25MP (passive anti-radar) or Kh-31A (active radar anti-ship).

A 2 Migs long range patrol, with external fuel tanks, one for air protection and one for boat attack will do the thing !

I wouldn't mind to see a mig-21 either but that wasn't one of the options he listed. Unless I'm wrong, it would probably serve a better purpose to choose either the Su-34 or Su-27. Just a hunch but I'd say if he intended to do a mig-21 with this set up he would've included it in his post. Mind you I'm only assuming this and you know what they say about assumptions. wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif