Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

mmm... I think that the airport can store a maximium of 30 planes... Plus the Light Air carrier....

5 F-16

12 Mirage III

10 Etanard (6 of the Navy, 4 of the Air Force).

2 Bae Hawk for trainer

For the population i think that 800.000 peoples can be a realistic number...

hey here i thought we can use are own imaginations heres. "there also other islands then Sahrani its self that may both belong to the Rks "royal kingdom of saharani And the SLA

i like to think that uhoa and Isla Barbuda, drago are part of the RACS. the sla Got la samaul and yanauta so i can see the need for both sides to have Large enough force to battle on mulitple fronts. say atleast the Racs army got a good 500k amount of troops. Not to meantion more islands that are coming soon. yay.gif that may belong to ethier side.

so what you gona do Punish me for haveing a good imagination pistols.gif

i really dont think numbers of equipment is nearly as important as being sure to not make the RACS too high tech.

Besides ive always pictured Sahrani as the island in the middle of 2 larger continents. .... it jsut happens to be the unlucky battlefield.

I wish BIS would have split corozol in half with a "berlin wall" and some obstacles. then a checkpoint ont he main highway.

Quote[/b] ]

27632,85m2

27,63285 square kilometers

sorry ravenDK

its actually 0.027632 km^2 which is only 0.011% of the island

Do you plan to add submarines too? The RSN could get a german U209 class subs while the SLA navy could get a Kilo class sub.

That way it would be more balanced

I really am excited about the land forces pack.

From the point of view of mission/campaign making narratives this is possibly the most interesting mod going.

I agree 100%. At first, in all honesty, I didn't bother checking the tread out because for awhile I didn't touch the RACS side. However, the moment my curiosity got the best of me and I took a peek I've yet to be disappointed. This is truly a wonderful project--one where a lot of care and hard work has been obviously been put in as we see in the screens and such thus far.

Keep up the fantastic work guys--truly great stuff! thumbs-up.gif

-John

[side note] By the way, speaking of RACS, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a reeeeaaally good and high-res version of the RACS logo/seal/flag--preferably without any extra effects like dirty, flag folds, etc? Would be greatly appreciated personally. smile_o.gif

@Betsalel

res_riboli_hatpin_ca.paa is a copy of the seal in the characters data folder. It is just the seal and no flag...looks a tad different but it's the same all and all.... Thanks for the kind words broand thanks to everyone for your support.....we're about to make another release in the next day or so and i personally love the way it turned out Wld427 and I worked like mad to get this baby near perfect....Stay tuned (hint A US version will be released in a few weeks as soon as our texture genius EddyD works his magic! A little present for everyone).

Lamar

as always, looking forward to the relase smile_o.gif

Man they look bad ass. Also love how the screens came out. Man, I need to upgrade my PC. lol

Sice that pic the texture has been changed to reflect the "RACS" logo....

Yes the aircraft is sourced from the Spanish mod as well as the original MLOD from Afrographx...

We skinned it, added the M240 door guns and added different rotors.

Are you going to create new helicopter crews or you'll use BIS one?

Any chance of a cargo door gunner ala Gnat's Osprey?

Looking really good so far. smile_o.gif

hey im conor ive been working with the RAC team for a while now, just been working on the ships, my first post kinda bored so just saying hi but ill post some pics later biggrin_o.gif

Daniel @ Nov. 08 2008,11:25)]Any chance of a cargo door gunner ala Gnat's Osprey?

Looking really good so far.  smile_o.gif

eventually....... there will also be a US version and MH-47 for the RSAF.... but thats down the road....

wootness chinook. biggrin_o.gif sadly my computer got hardware wipeed.. crazy_o.gif its gona be a while for me to get arma on.

hey conner any chance of ya making the racs a gun crusier the peruvian navy still gots one in service. idk how the hell they keep it in tip top shape.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAP_Almirante_Grau_(CLM-81)#Gallery

seems the racs could use like one old warship with big guns still im not talking battleship im more in the line of crusier or light crusier

lol over kill for their navy

in my view the RSN would be doing...fishery patrols...intercept drug smuggling ... and SAR

and the ships could be like the ones the irish navy has

small fast and heavy armed for their role

check out www.military.ie/naval

well we have the navy sorted out... the largest gun in the fleet will probally belong to the Type 42 destroyer and Type 21 Frigate.... also they way i picture the navy in both Financial and physical strenth is.. a small navy funded by the western goverments to fight the north commies (the us and uk done that during the cold war everyday eg the taliban)

and large oil exports.. and actual man power around

3,000-4,000 and consisting of about 20-30 ships with aboit 8 main combatants..

thats my Stupid little idea lol

the ships are as follows

Type 42 Destroyer (the royal navy will be selling them soon)

Type 21 Frigate (the pakistani navy will be selling them)

"Advanced Force Projection Vessel" AFPV- a version of the Galacia class

Fremantle class "Corvett"

Gepard class Armed patrol

PBR (Patrol boat River)

and our fav ship

the Roboat

crazy_o.gif

thanks conor1994