Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

Well i think we got the Truck squared away....Ebola an Sorri's wonderful Mercedes 1017 5 ton Truck.....Perfect for Saharani.

http://www.magnaclad.com/pdf....dpi.pdf

The model is old but extremely advanced for its age. RACS Rollin in da Benzo! yo...or something like that. I am getting the model squared when i finish some other back logged stuff for us and others (thunderbird and Vilas I swear I am working on it...RL has a nasty way of ruining your timetables). I gotta sort out glass damage and its good to go.

Lamar

ok truck squard away gentelmen""""looks at all ya sitting at a godfather style table""""" we should concentrate on armor @ other vechs.. " If im right it appers the racs are lacking some anti air no way that aa m113 @ bis racs m163 can do the job alone.. maybe a heavier aa gun unit.

maybe a truck with a modern bofers 40mm /70

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bofors-40-L70-hatzerim-2-1.jpg

that or we got totaly unrealistic @ They get a gerperd. from germeny

ok truck squard away gentelmen""""looks at all ya sitting at a godfather style table"""""  we should concentrate on armor @ other vechs.. " If im right it appers the racs are lacking some anti air no way that aa m113 @ bis racs m163 can do the job alone.. maybe a heavier aa gun unit.  

maybe a truck with a modern bofers 40mm /70  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Bofors-40-L70-hatzerim-2-1.jpg

that or we got totaly unrealistic @ They get a gerperd. from germeny

The Bofors would be a very good choice!

The Dutch sold those a while ago so it can be a realistic thing they sold it to RACS wink_o.gif

Too bad I do not have the photos of it anymore..  sad_o.gif

Youtube

AA is definitely a priority don't worry. Funny you should mention the bofors...we got one but its an old one that Wld427 made in OFP. We do have a twin Oerlikon (sp?) 35m that needs som love. AA SAM is covered by a rapier system ala Malvinas and wld427s own m113 AA missile rig +Bis 163. We also have a v-150 aa vehicle, but it needs some work too. the Bofors is definitely my pick if we can get one looking ARMA quality Lotsa ww2 vintage ones around but no modern ones...Unfortunately I am strapped for time and suff is laying in heaps for me to do already. If someone finds one let me know. The 35mm Oerliko carriage and turret is tip top, but the barrels need lotsa work to be presentable. BTW RACS will have Allouettes and PUMAS thanks to our good friend OBMAR....and ty Vix for your slats bro....they look nasty on that M113. It was a pleasnt suprise how well the fit on a m113...I didn't have to do much at all.

I'll keep you posted!

Lamar smile_o.gif

I've see that the guy of the RSKL are working on the Seaking, it can be used by the RACS Navy for patrol and SAR purpose...

For me is better an european truck, is also real that an army that isn't very big an old US truck can be good.

For the soldier i think instead that they must be equipped with an european rifle (the G3 is okay).

For me is better an european truck, is also real that an army that isn't very big an old US truck can be good.

The M35 trucks are nearly finished, but I just couldnt get a reply from Wld427 in the last time. So I can arrange the last things on the truck for him.

Here is a old pic of it.

M35-RACS-1.jpg

I think the M35 was an ideal truck as the US tends to sell it to all countries they help buidling up. The latest country I know of is Afgahnistan.

Its reliable and you can get a wast amount on different versions of it.

The M35 trucks are nearly finished, but I just couldnt get a reply from Wld427 in the last time. So I can arrange the last things on the truck for him.

Here is a old pic of it.

[ig]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/itim_tuko/CZM-RACS/M35-RACS-1.jpg[/img]

I think the M35 was an ideal truck as the US tends to sell it to all countries they help buidling up. The latest country I know of is Afgahnistan.

Its reliable and you can get a wast amount on different versions of it.

Perfect! Good work!

thanks bro, we are sticking with the 1017 Mercedes though...As far as soldiers are concerned we are going to arm them with default and community based weapons. As they are abviously derived from Spanish or Portuguese sources the G3 (hopefully a CTMLE though) or FAL will be included along with M16a1s from Vilas and m16a2s. there will be many soldier options loadoutwise.

Lamar

We have a sea king model thats in the process. We also have the NH90 for the cutting edge fans. This is all backed up by a Puma. I doubt we will wind up finishing the AB212.... we really dont see a need for it as we ahve better solutions than it.

@itim_tuko.. we discussed us possibly using a 5tom reskin months ago.... i never said we would use it. we wanted to find a european truck. We welcome any contribution if it can be useful to the mod.

Quote[/b] ]We also have the NH90 for the cutting edge fans.

Is the NH90 a new model or the Ofp conversion that came out months ago?  The main rotors were messed up on the one that came out and an update was never done to my knowledge.

its the same one from Afrografx but we fixed the rotors. It will only be a naval version so dont expect anything ground breaking there.

That's excellent news.  Glad you fixed the rotors, I couldn't stand to see that bird fly with the messed up rotors.  thumbs-up.gif

Leitner you've been around long enough to know not to quote images.

Leitner you've been around long enough to know not to quote images.

Oh yes sorry...

the work continues......

We decided to nix a couple things out of concearns that we would not complete them within a decent amount of time FA Dalai Lamar and myself are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak that way we can play with it all. So items like the Sea King and AB212 got nixed. We also secured a few things like the the Puma from Bush Wars to replace them. So the basically we replaces 2 questionalble items with one really good one. Also Lamar had been hard at work on the Unimog trucks. I have a MD500 almost complete to compliment our little bird selection. Also we finally secured a Fuchz for our wheeled APC.....So the work continues.

Also the Be32k is very close just a couple small RVMAT issues to finish up with our new textures. The MirageIII has been updated with shadows, an updated HUD system, and Scars09 is finishing up the afterburner script. the F-16 has been updated with afterburners and also fixed the JSOW from shooting itself down. Etendard should be ready for release soon. We think you all will be very pleased with that one.

Thanks

Eddie

Project RACS

anyone interested in doing screen shots please contact me via PM

Shameless bump.....

F-16s updated, MirageIII updated, and Etendards released.....

Check the addons complete section for complete details.

Reguards

Eddie

well now the sla gotten the ka52. @ heck even su33. @ soon to be su 30. i think the f16 gots its share of rivals now. not to meantion wat we gona do for the awnser of the sla Mi24 @ ka 50/ 52s whistle.gif

in my humble opinion RACs shouldn't have american weapons , only occidental europe weapons , to add some variety to the game. what's the point for the usa to help the army of south sahrany if they already have such powerfull weapons?

usa--usa weapons

racs - european weapons

sla-- russian weapons

but this is just my opinion  smile_o.gif

We agree with you william1. Although there is some US made equipment scattered throughout the ranks. Our soldiers will mostly be equipped with G-3 series and FAL types.

We have a RACS skin for the AH-1Z, MD500, several AH-6 variants, as well as an attack version of the Puma that looks straight off a Romainian flightline or the set of RamboIII. There will also be a MRH-90 equipped with Sea Skuas for the Navy.

With Vilas providing Leo tanks and the M60s that are already out there we will not complete the M60A1 or the M48... they went to the recycle bin.

Work on the MOD progresses... focusing on getting soem of our helicopters out.....

Stay tuned

Eddie

Project RACS

any chance of working airbrakes.gr8 work. ;)on the mirage that is.thx

all of our addons are in a constant state of improvement.....we jsut doent like releasing every other day like some of the armor addons out there. If we make improvements we want it to be more than one lil thing and worth your time to download.

thanks for the support

Eddie

Project RACS

well I heard the HWM team was gona make a RACS Leo 1 when they make there 4th pack. it be realisitc to becuse canada @ greeace are giving away most of there Leo 1 stockpile. " well greace still gots many in the marines I think ??

second note. on anti aircraft. " Thxs to RKSL the dang commies got the Ka50. Werewolfs sister craft the KA52. alligator. " what we gona do now that the racs Is now triple tee bagged by 3 russian attack choppers. huh.gif

Hey there

Seeing as the SLA got a Mig 15 dont you think it would make sence that the RACS might end up getting a North American F86 Sabre?

I Personaly feel that it would be well suited as the main fighter for the RACS seeing as its resonably in-expensive as is the mig 15 and is well matched in a fight with the Mig 15.

Just thought the Sabre was a cool jet.

Keep up the smashing work guys. Its great to finaly have a 3rd force worth fighting.