Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

KaRRiLLioN's Bootcamp server now open.

karrsservergq5.jpg

KaRRiLLioN's Bootcamp is now open once again.

-The server that brought RTS (I, II, III, IV) excitement to OFP and Arma is now back!!!

Type: Dedicated

Bandwidth: 12 mbps

Hardware: HP DL360G5 Dual-Core Xeon @ 3Gz /2GB RAM

Server IP: 209.193.133.66

Battle Eye: Yes

Teamspeak2 Server: Temporarily Down.

IP: 208.63.124.254

Pass: corn

WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TEAMSPEAK.

Don't have teamspeak? Download the client (here)

Will the server ever be locked? Yes. During full Warfare games. (In order to prevent/limit server crashes)

Can the server be unlocked if you crash out? Yes, use teamspeak and talk with the admin.

Will the server use addons? Yes, in the future The addons we use will be packaged and put in this post.

Will the server always use addons? No. The addons we use depends on the population and popularity of the server. If the server does not rake in the crowd we expect it to, we will stay non-addon. However, if it does well as we expect it to, we may incorporate addon missions in the future. You will be updated here when that happens, and also provided a link to a addon pack that will contain everything.

Will there be admins? Yes. Once we get everything setup and working correctly, we will be contacting possible admins. If your familiar with this server's history and knew the old server admin password, it will be the same as it used to be.

Will we see Karrillion/God? Well I guess you'll have to find that one out for yourself.

Have a mission you'd like on the server? Contact me via email and we will see what we can do.

The server running an old version of a map? Contact me via email and we will see what we can do.

Questions? Contact me at: BLSmith2112@gmail.com - you can PM however I don't check it often.

Problems? The server had been brought back to Arma after being switched from OFP. It still contains many of the older missions that have not been updated. Report all problems here. Missions that are currently on the server are (as of now) older missions from 1.05/1.08 - They are subject to server crashes, JIP bugs, and other possible crashes. Report all corrupt mission(s) here and they will be reevaluated and possibly removed - if not updated.

NEW!: Download the server mission pack! (33.62MB)

b_download_still.gif

Download: here

Please note: Once again the missions may be corrupt. I'm working on this issue, please report any and all non-working missions here. This pack is to help eliminate any load times you may wish to avoid smile_o.gif

Top 5 Updates:

Quote[/b] ]=======================================

Update(1): Last Update: June 9, 7:30PM CST (-6:00 GMT)

-No addons added yet to the server: All missions are addon free.

-No additional/non-native 1.14 maps have been added to the server yet.

-Teamspeak server just went down, will have a new one ether setup soon or will be moving to a partner's teamspeak soon. Keep it here for more details.

=======================================

Update(2): Last Update: June 9, 7:40PM CST (-6:00 GMT)

-Added 2 MP Missions to the server:

-Warfare (32) 1.5f (MRNS Beta)

-Warfare (64) 1.5f (MRNS Beta)

Update(3): Last Update: June 9, 8:32PM CST (-6:00 GMT)

-Added the server map pack to the thread(Included the 2 missions from the last update).

Update(4): Last Update: June 13, 1:00PM CST (-6:00 GMT)

Added - Warfare 1.1.2 [ MattR N&S ]

-Still looking into the mission(s) requested

Coming Soon:

-Bezerk, Other warfare game types (including addon versions), C&H's, Co-ops, DM's, CTF's, etc. We will not be hosting any Evolution Maps OR Role-Playing missions as they hog the server for other players wishing to do more PVP game-types. If you have any recommended map(s), please let me know so we can get them on the server ASAP!

Will be adding countless other missions soon. Keep it here for updates!

Kind of bummed out, but kind of hopeful. I guess this means the OFP server maybe gone for good. sad_o.gif  

Welp... keep us posted if we ever get a version of RTS3 in ArmA.

I feel sad... goodnight.gif

peace

cata

There is a guy in the SEALZ server who said he can put RTS up on his dedicated OFP server so yall can still play that. I see these guys every day so I'll let you know when and where to go.

But as for RTS3 in Arma, ya might have to ask Karr about that one. wink_o.gif

Needs more Karr Klash/Karrio Karts. mad_o.gif

I agree with this statement

I agree with this statement

I triple agree. Maybe you can make Ziggyokarts there Zig with your zigomanic scripting skillz. tounge2.gif

In the mean time I hope we get some good nightly games going. Considering Warfare is the sh@#*t!! Since the TS server is down I've been feverishly trying to find an alternate way to get something up so all of the old Karr regulars have somewhere to go.

horray I used to love playing on this server look foward to some games of rts4

Nice to see Server back, aint seen it since hmmm well long time now. Played there alot b4 US release if I recall as there were'nt many US Servers his an BDA's I believe. Maybe the master mission editor will come back biggrin_o.gif

Yea I'm not sure if he will come back. He did say he was thinking about it, though. We'll see I suppose.

Thanks for the update Victor, I will have to check it out when I have time.  I used to play on KaRRiLLioN's server fairly often.  

I seem to recall having some good armor battles against cataclyst.

tounge2.gif

@ June 11 2008,06:07)]Thanks for the update Victor, I will have to check it out when I have time. I used to play on KaRRiLLioN's server fairly often.

I seem to recall having some good armor battles against cataclyst.

tounge2.gif

I'll check that mission pack out. I'll post back tomorra!

Quote[/b] ]Needs more Karr Klash/Karrio Karts. mad_o.gif

It'd be especially fun with Sigma's vehicles.

Edit: I haven't had a chance to check those missions out today. Will try again!

Added new MP mission: Warfare 1.1.2 [ MattR N&S ]

-Still looking into the mission(s) requested

Karr has indicated that he is looking into it. However I think he's busy with a bunch of other things right now. Perhaps I'll ask him to post here if he has any news.