Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

No breast cancer!

Ok, doc said that it was a hormone disorder thingy, most likely caused by stress. It will go away in a month or two! He also gave me a good reason to chill and take things easy smile.gif

Basically, as long as it doesn't grow in the next month or two, I will be fine. And it will disappear soon as well.

What he didn't say (but what I read is) that some of these hormone disorders can be caused by a kidney disorder. The kidney is highly instrumental in controlling the hormones. If you don't drink much (less than 2 L a day I believe), then you might cause damage to your kidney, thus messing up the hormones. I bet you can see where this is going, can't you wink.gif

/me runs off to the off-license biggrin.gif

That's good to hear man... but I tink that you are turning into a bit of a hypocondriact wink.gif . Anyway, get on with the drinking biggrin.gif

good news!!!

but how about learning breast exam and help your girlfriend?

*run to cover*

but I gotta remind you that stress is also a factor in cancer sad.gif

so take it easy biggrin.gif

hehe, im sure ya wond mind it this time ronin...

told ya so wink.gif

Great to hear, now when you go drinking just make sure you don't wake up in a hospital bed the next morning with a nurse asking you questions in a foreign language wink.gif

its not very commin.. but yes, men have a small amount of breast tissue similar to female breast tissue,, and it can get cancer just like the female tissue.

I know what your talking about ronin...back when I was growing taller...I would get little lumps behind the ol nips..but thenm I'd grow like 3 inches in height....but since your an old man..I doubt its the same thing...but I've had the pleasure of having them as well, needless to say they went away.

yeah thats good ronin weight of ur mind id imagine, good to see tho that people notice things and go get it checked out quickly by the doctor, u cant be to carefull

As a male i also recommend checking for the old testicular cancer too, that again cannot be done enough, i know somoene that had a small lump on his nuts, went to doctor same day, and was in hospital 2 days later having it removed, and i dont mean the lump i mean his nut, the lump had been there for ages the doctor said and if he had checked himself he could have maybe saved his family jewel .

The more u check the quicker u find then quicker its dealt with.

My balls are being checked out very regularly, thank you very much wink.gif

Guest SC Jolly

Good to hear, Ronin biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> good news!!!

but how about learning breast exam and help your girlfriend?

*run to cover*

but I gotta remind you that stress is also a factor in cancer sad.gif

so take it easy biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ooooohhhh... I gotta be the most cancer-free person in the world:))))))))