Sign in to follow this  
raedor

UEFA Euro 2008

I expect a 4:2 for Germany, since the playing style of spain is similar to Portugals and we got quite good along with it smile_o.gif

4-2 ? but Portugal didn't have Casillas , the best goal-keeper of the world , you don't score four goals to Casillas nor in dreamings yay.gif

Congrats Spain, better and more ambitious players against a to me looking, exausted Germany with no ideas.

Happy celebrations xmas_o.gif

zjxkp2gz0.gifYay Spain!zjxkp2gz0.gif

YES SIR!! yay.gif These guys really diserved it. Underachiever who?

Unshakable victory of Spain over Germany with a non-existent Ballack and the worst goal keeper ever:Lehmann.

To see German faces with the "ich bin KEINe erste klasse" is priceless :] well done Spain!

zjxkp2gz0.gif Oeeeeh Oeh Oeh oeeeeeh , we are the champions , we are the champions ! zjxkp2gz0.gif

good match Germany thumbs-up.gif

I've never seen Germany give it all up like that. Bit of a myth falling to pieces for me.

I for one will blame it all on Ballack. His piss-poor performance, combined to his repeated fouls and his bad mood, seem to have shattered the team's morale (in no way a responsible behaviour for a captain. His injury should be no excuse, it's a bloody final of the Euro! ) - except maybe for Schweinsteiger, the only one I saw actually fighting and trying to cheer everybody up. Put him captain of the team, you won't regret it.

Spain played marvellously, and well deserve the cup. I was absolutely stunned by Sergio Ramos's performance throughout the competition. The bugger was absolutely everywhere on the field.

My two pence,

Igor.

Unshakable victory of Spain over Germany with a non-existent Ballack and the worst goal keeper ever:Lehmann.

Can you tell me what Lehmann did wrong? He was the best German player on the field!

Can you tell me what Lehmann did wrong? He was the best German player on the field!

Good point but he was the worst goalkeeper at the tounament!

Oh and I predict for the 2010 World Cup that ENGLAND will be the winners. You seen it here first and I will quote myself in June/July 2010 if this actually happens! biggrin_o.giftounge2.gif

Good point but he was the worst goalkeeper at the tounament!

How is that? He enabled them to actually get that far in the tournament by making up for the piss poor defense team. In this final he was the only one really doing his job - unfortunately as a goalkeeper he isn't the one responsible for scoring. If it weren't for him Spain would have won at least 3:0 - and deservedly so!

And Schweinsteiger's main achievment in this final would be in loosing the ball as often as possible. He was really good at that...

Anyways, the german team played one of their worst games, while spain was as stable and good as they've been throughout the whole competition. So, congrats to Spain: El mejor equipo ganó!

Congrats to Spain: a well-deserved victory!

The final result were the one I hoped for.

thumbs-up.gif

Spain deserved to win the Euro 2008! They simply played the best football. Germany did good job in first 30 minutes. Don't know why they stop fighting to win this match?

Don't know why some people here said Lehmann was the worst goalkeeper of tournament - Germany played in final match. wink_o.gif 

What was the reason that England didn't play any match in Euro08  whistle.gif

I have to add something at the end:  tounge2.gif

Though all of my predictions were completly wrong, I was right about one thing - Offensive playing teams won the tournement  smile_o.gif

Spain deserved to win the Euro 2008! They simply played the best football. Germany did good job in first 30 minutes. Don't know why they stop fighting to win this match?

Don't know why some people here said Lehmann was the worst goalkeeper of tournament - Germany played in final match. wink_o.gif 

What was the reason that England didn't play any match in Euro08  whistle.gif

I knew someone would bite. lol

Congrats to Spai!. Cool stuff, didn't see it often so far that the team won which showed good football in every single match (or at leasted tried to against Italy). Keep it up! thumbs-up.gif

Well I'd now also say that it wasn't a lucky decision to go with Lehmann, as there are many young good keepers in Germany, I doubt that they'd have been performing worse, but you never know.

Holy shit, you can't imagine how many people is now on Madrid, jesus! crazy_o.gif