Sign in to follow this  
raedor

UEFA Euro 2008

Congrats to Germany for being in the final.

To all the Turkish football nation, my sincere respect for the great team you have and you can feel dam proud of your performance! I was totally conquer by the passioned and "suicidal" attacks like some people call it, and it was great for the show.

Still wonder how my team did won Turkey so easily...I'm sure they were in a bad day!

Congratulations to Germany, goodluck to them at the final. smile_o.gif it was an exciting match

We, Turks played superb last night though we miss 5 major players, especially the goalkeeper crazy_o.gif and also Turkish nation thanks to two refrees in prior matches for flying yellow cards pistols.gif

in the end, tournament was/is great, and still there are two more matches to enjoy! wink_o.gif

Am I good am I god biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Germany v Turkey - 3:2

I wouldn't say the match was great. Let's see if german team is able to win the final match. Football history repeats itself?

The match was entertaining and intense, Turkish showed how good they are even with more than 5 substitutes and with players not used to play in the posts they have been assigned to.

Despite its poor performance during the first half, Germany illustrated great offensive strikes, and it's amazing to watch the way Podolski play.

However, I hope that Ballack will appear a little more than yesterday in the incoming match.

Go Germany.

Regards,

TB

Today it is Russia vs Spain. I can definitely see Russia winning this and going up against Germany.

Today it is Russia vs Spain. I can definitely see Russia winning this and going up against Germany.

definitively ? you must be a guru then , specially after the Spain 4-Russia 1 from the first Eurocope match round.

That was a while ago. We learned from our mistakes and won't repeat them.

I think it rather hopefull for anyone to be sure of what the result will be tonite. One thing we have all learned is the form book matters not in these games.

I hope it is as entertaining as the Germany-Turkey game.

Imo Turkey played much better than Germany, Germany is just lucky. And i supported Turkey anyway :P Germany had soo much luck in much games really.

Yeah, it's always Germanys luck... I read that over and over again and when other nations make last-minute scores its always their brave fighting...

Quote[/b] ]"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win."

rofl.gif

ORLY?

Anyway, congrats to Spain and good luck to them in the final.

ORLY?

Anyway, congrats to Spain and good luck to them in the final.

lol, the way they played today they dont even need luck to outplay our moody german team.

Damn rain here in Vienna... way too cold here... but hey, congrats Spain, this was a deserved win! thumbs-up.gif

banghead.gif . Damn Spain , hey don't wave that spanish flag around here.

zjxkp2gz0.gifzjxkp2gz0.giftorrero.gifzjxkp2gz0.gifzjxkp2gz0.gif

Well deserved win ! Looking forward to the finals ! It won´t be thaaat easy then for the toreros but will be an interesting game I hope.

lol, the way they played today they dont even need luck to outplay our moody german team.

The Hungarians in 54, the Dutch in 74 and the Czechs in 96 were also better than the Germans, and I don't need to tell you who won every single time wink_o.gif

I don't know if it's the mental toughness, pure luck or a combination of both, but Germany can play like rubbish and still win. Like scoring the winning goal in the last few minutes, or even injury time far more often than other teams.

Like VictorTroska quoted, "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans win."

Like VictorTroska quoted, "Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans win."

Hey, thats my quote! nener.gif

Hey, thats my quote!  nener.gif

^^ yup ,I just laughed tounge2.gif

Congrats to "nuestros hermanos" and i hope they can do what we couldn't...win the dam EuroCup !

Couldn't see any vids of the goals, but looking to score seams that Spain gave an harsh lesson to Russia...

Also my congrats to Russia, like Turkey they were fun to watch playing! + you build a nice team for the WC...

Cya after the final...I want Spain to win, but i dunno why i think German will find a way to win it (clean i hope).

Well I can always count on Russia in hockey and of course World War III pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well I can always count on Russia in hockey and of course World War III pistols.gif

World War III? ... another variant of soccer/football I don't know about yet, I bet, heh.

Congrats to both of Spain and Germany, it will be for sure, a promising final, hopefully with many goals for both sides as both teams are offensively oriented.

Regards,

TB

I expect a 4:2 for Germany, since the playing style of spain is similar to Portugals and we got quite good along with it smile_o.gif