Sign in to follow this  
raedor

UEFA Euro 2008

Boring match, but the penalty shootout was just perfect! tounge2.gif

Both these 2 great goalkeepers has shown they can do magic, and the guys that had to miss.... just missed smile_o.gif

Guiza simply destroyed all Spain's offense, everytime he had the ball, the opportunity was lost by shooting badly or simply giving the ball to italians, endlessly whining after the ref or worse, after his teammates! When he presented to shoot the penalty, I was thinking "ooh man, Bufon is sooo going to crush you!", and bingo! smile_o.gif

And after that, Di Natale "the actress", who purposefully comes back into the field to stop the game, gets owned smile_o.gif

That was a lil bit of good time in a ocean of boredom

Too much hate in your words and this is bad,we didn't deserve the win (sure thing).

Our team was crap and the coach even worst,but the shit throw competition here start to be a bit excessive.

We are out...happy!?  now stop thanks.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Spain played better and deserved to win. Stop.

@AimPoint

You know, maybe someones here feels like they're avenged now (link) tounge2.gif

Spain deserved to win they played better than Italy. What was wrong with Italy - why they choose such an defensive tactic?

Next up:

Germany v Turkey - 3:2

Russia v Spain - 2:0

You know, maybe someones here feels like they're avenged now (link)  tounge2.gif

Wow, how often can one say "grandioso", "incredibile" and "grandissimo" in 30 seconds? wow_o.gif

Bah who to root for on wednesday...Turkey or Germany...hmm...hmmm....they're even in my mind, Turkey sent Croatia home, while Germany sent Portugal home...

The dilemma!

Bah who to root for on wednesday...Turkey or Germany...hmm...hmmm....they're even in my mind, Turkey sent Croatia home, while Germany sent Portugal home...

The dilemma!

ermm, sent us home...yes, but how? through penalty shots, they were not better then us, luckiest team on euro whistle.gif

Germany is whole another story, they outplayed Portugal and they have better team/players... so I know who to support wink_o.gif

You know, maybe someones here feels like they're avenged now (link) tounge2.gif

Wow, how often can one say "grandioso", "incredibile" and "grandissimo" in 30 seconds? wow_o.gif

This is not bad either:

Gooooo[...]oooooo[...]ooool - lol

No football/soccer this evening... I feel somehow empty and wasted... crazy_o.giftounge2.gif

At least the 6th season of 24 has startet smile_o.gif

Well, have only been able to watch It vs Spain, very boring... hope to see some good football in the last matches.

Damn, my favourite team (NL) is out... But sitting in a park in Berlin Kreuzberg while Turkey wins against Croatia was quite funny biggrin_o.gif

Too much hate in your words and this is bad,we didn't deserve the win (sure thing).

Our team was crap and the coach even worst,but the shit throw competition here start to be a bit excessive.

We are out...happy!?  now stop thanks.

icon_rolleyes.gif

lol Aimpoint, maybe you should look at it from a different angle. If you play bad you make us germans look even worse (since we obviously lost in 06).

I seriously believe that loosing this match was good. It will help to rejuvinate the team and question the rather defensive style italy plays these days. smile_o.gif

Come on, for us viewers effective and efficient football is just a little boring, dont blame us for that. Sucidal and desorganised teams with a big heart like turkey are what makes the eurocup worthwile

Germany - Turkey will be fun! Off course i´m for germany, but no matter who wins i´ll soo be taking that party opportunity afterwards lol

Just need to get some (2 for each window and 4 in the sunroof) turkish car-flags as disguise biggrin_o.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin_o.gif

Man that was soooooo exciting... *HAPPY*

I have to admit that the Turks fought more and played better in many situations, but at the end we converted more chances into goals.

As a person who had no stake in the game I just want to say Germany was absolutely pathetic.The first half they had only one shot(the goal) at Turkey's net and in the second they basicly won because of Rushtu's madman style of goalkeeping.

All this while Turkey played beautiful,total football with the mentality of what you would expect from a favourite..

I'm dissapointed that the lesser team got through,just from the point of view of an enthusiast who wishes only for the best possible final.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

YES!

GO GERMANY GO!

FUCK YEAH!

The preformance turkey shown was good, but I'm still in favour of Germany!

Germany's performance was below Par..

What a fantastic game that was the turk's gave us a brilliant performance, it is a shame they did not win.

It was a nail biting game i really thought turkey deserved it.

And im 50/50 english scot!

Germany's performance was below Par..

What a fantastic game that was the turk's gave us a brilliant performance, it is a shame they did not win.

It was a nail biting game i really thought turkey deserved it.

And im 50/50 english scot!

The Turks didn't play different in the matches before. 85 minutes bad football and than the goal. So you can't blame the German team for doing the same and saying the Turks would be a better participant in the final!

There are always oponents which you get better along with, like Portugal for example. And it shows the greatness of a team when they can make a victory out of such a game!

I wonder if Italy would have beated Spain our geman friends would have said the same kinda words...... whistle.gif

Me feel sad for Turkey.

Quote[/b] ]The Turks didn't play different in the matches before. 85 minutes bad football and than the goal. So you can't blame the German team for doing the same and saying the Turks would be a better participant in the final!

There are always oponents which you get better along with, like Portugal for example. And it shows the greatness of a team when they can make a victory out of such a game!

I really should say, germany have played better, but you cant deny that Turkey's performance throughout this tournament has been exemplary for a team that is not seen as a strong opponant

For a brief moment with the match against Portugal I was confused there, but my mind is settled now once again...

The match was in the style we all know of Germany, I just hoped they made the transition to attractive total football two years ago but apparently they haven't. The match against Poland was okay, but all in all it took them only one great match to reach the finals. Even though up till today Turkey hasn't been playing all that great as well, at least they tend to make a great show of it. And today they completely stole my footballheart and made me root for them all the way (despite being a neutral spectator at start).

Ah well, I just hope whoever wins in the Spain-Russia match will become European Champion, they both have excellent potential and deserve it.

I wonder if Italy would have beated Spain our geman friends would have said the same kinda words...... whistle.gif

Me feel sad for Turkey.

Italy didn't play one good game in the whole tournemant, we at least two.

Turkey showed the germans where the hammer is hanging  (sorry, a german saying). I am very very happy the turks in Germany now can feel proud of their team and so they do!!!

Schlaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd !!!!1 yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Turkey showed the germans where the hammer is hanging (sorry, a german saying). I am very very happy the turks in Germany now can feel proud of their team and so they do!!!

Am Arsch hängt der Hammer .... dunno if it´s from cologne, but pretty muhc sounds so tounge2.gif