Sign in to follow this  
colligpip

An apache

an apache just flew over my house in Devon UK (not seen one before), I just wanted to tell somebody bye :-)

an apache just flew over my house in Devon UK (not seen one before), I just wanted to tell somebody bye :-)

Good for you. Do you want a cookie or something?

Good for you. Do you want a cookie or something?

yes please

woot!? And you are still alive? after your house got hit with hellfire rofl.gif Just joking biggrin_o.gif

wink_o.gif

for a second there I thought that was an official ofpec biscuit

biggrin_o.gif Hey!; I can see your house from here biggrin_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

I'll see your Apache and raise you 3 Chinooks, a Merlin HC3, a Police EC135 and about 150 airliners since 9am today.

Its amazing what crap flies over Central London. in a few hours.

here is the proof.

I just thought I probably shouldn't have pointed my camera at it :-o

we get Merlins Chinooks etc all the time, but this is the first time an apache has appeared over the quietish village of Kingskerswell Devon.

Hehe, few years back I got to see a pair of Apache Longbows come tearing past my parents house, back when I lived at home, no more than 20 meters away from the upstairs window - I could see the pilots face!

Flew right over our garden, then teared it off down the hill. Probably just enjoying the countryside tounge2.gif Amazing pieces of kit anyhow, and awesome to see them so close.

I always remember being up on Dartmoor as a kid with the school we where walking down a steep valley and I saw 2 chinooks in the distance go behind two valleys and then behind a tor. Nobody else saw them and I said to everybody look that way now, as they did the Chinooks come over the crest of the hill we were on at about 20 feet WOOMPA WOOMPA WOOMPA the whole group nearly fell over, Brillliant. Then a Gazzelle (I think) came and looked at us hovering just above us, it had those old fashioned rocket pods they used to have that are pointy. Just a few memories there of being buzzed on Dartmoor....bye

I've always wondered what it would be like to fly one of those, must be pretty fun once you learn all the controls. And can just show off like the Pilots do smile_o.gif

Nice, I've only had chinooks fly in a formation of 3 and man even high up they rumble the ground...

Think i might've seen harriers fly over too.. They shake it too..

kinda like every year... thumbs-up.gif

I'll see your Apache and raise you 3 Chinooks, a Merlin HC3, a Police EC135 and about 150 airliners since 9am today.

Its amazing what crap flies over Central London. in a few hours.

i see your 3 Chinooks, a Merlin HC3, a Police EC135 and about 150 airliners and raise you by 3 blackhaws 2 cobras 2 apahes 4 f-15c 4 f-16c and 2 ch-53d.

Israel s a small place indeed.

isn't Isreal one big army camp anyway?... LOL

I heard most people who turn 16 have to do national service?...

Probably similar to Finland, where everyone has to do compulsory national service