Sign in to follow this  
GAU-8

ARMA collectibles..

i know at one point there was supposed to be an ARMA "SPECIAL EDITION" or something like that on the Euro side of the world, but i cant remember what it all entailed inside the ammo crate box, or something like that..

anyways, out of "necessity" to promote that i am a tactical/strategy guy, i bought a horrible "call of duty 4' T-shirt. dont get me wrong, the shirt looks good graphically, but its still COD 4. blllaaahh!

anyone know of where i can get an official ARMA shirt? any plans on someone officially making a few varied designs? would love to get my hands on several if not just one.

hopefully i have asked this in the right area, seems the other bis categories didnt really seem to relate. and "T-SHIRT" or "SHIRT" search came up with nil.

anyways.....where dem ARMA duds to be had?

There came a T-Shirt with the German collectors edition.

Still the size is "M" and therefore I never used it as it´s simply way too small. Don´t ask me why the german publisher sent out M size T-Shirts. It´s simply stupid, but if you are something like a dwarf or even worse, a female wow_o.gif , you probably would have fun with it.

Count me in for another 2 unused m size shirts biggrin_o.gif

The czech "Specialni JRC edice" though had XL sized shirts in dark green, i love wearing those for paintball thumbs-up.gif

Still the size is "M" and therefore I never used it as it´s simply way too small. Don´t ask me why the german publisher sent out M size T-Shirts. It´s simply stupid, but if you are something like a dwarf or even worse, a female wow_o.gif , you probably would have fun with it.

Ah yes the M size shirt, have one of those unused ever since.

Tried it once but felt like a sausage in it...

Morphicon should have offered some in XL at a discount for those that ordered the SE after they may have noticed the M was a weird decission.

I just contacted Morphicon about the M-size issue. I did so when it was delivered but never really received an answer.

Maybe a rebate for those that already have a dwarfshirt as a result of the SE delivery would be a nice idea.

Else than that I want a "Oh no,..2 is down" shirt tounge2.gif

kewl! send em over to me! :P

but if you are something like a dwarf or even worse, a female wow_o.gif , you probably would have fun with it.

"Even worse?!" I think I'd have a lot more fun being female than a dwarf. wink_o.gif

"Even worse?!"  I think I'd have a lot more fun being female than a dwarf.  wink_o.gif

What about a female dwarf?

IMO, anyone who wears a video game T-shirt badly needs a style transplant. tounge2.gif

Depends I´d say.

Dwarfs have cooler cars:

0404134_1z+Dwarf_Car+Front_Left_Side_View.jpg

compared to the female nightmare in pink:

hello_ferrari.jpg

whistle.gif

I'd still prefer this one over all...

My favourite car in a nice paint job - one day I'll own one!!!

camolambort9.jpg

yes my LORDette....as you command!

so i take it OTHER than the special edition version, there are no ARMED ASSAULT shirts available anywhere? sad_o.gif SHAME!

i want a hoodie!..and a cap....and t-shirt.

You could make your own on CafePress, or make a design and then print it out on iron-on paper. I'm not sure of the quality of CafePress though, and iron-on designs peel after a few washes.

Hey, at least an M accentuates the muscles :P Of course if one has a beergut this might not be an advantage...

Anyway, an M is better than some XL you could fit two people in. Two people and their dog, possibly. It has always bothered me that most complimentary t-shirts come in XL or some other ridiculous size. Makes me feel like I'm wearing a habit... I'm thus all the more surprised to hear that some publisher has finally seen the light!

Just to clarify, I'm a 1m88 male and on the muscular side, so I don't fit in your dwarf/female category :P

There were two different shirts actually, different in both design and size.

The shirt from the czech SE comes in 'XXL', is brownish and has a printing on both front and back with the BIS logo on the right arm. It's also heavier in weight then the german one.

czech1di2.th.jpg

Front

czech2bf6.th.jpg

Back

The one in the german SE comes like said only in 'M' size, is black and has only the ArmA logo printed on the front side.

germanmp1.th.jpg

Hey now my size is "M" !!

Send all those t-shirts this way

M stands for Man thats fit !

I have that ArmA M sized T-Shirt, riped it apart and i used it as a rug to wipe dust on my PC table, while beta testing ArmA   rofl.gif