Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

M1114 Uparmored

NZXSHADOWS very nice hmw, only m2hmg will be a variation or will be m240 and mk19 too.

I thought i saw somewhere that alot of gunners on humvees have the mounted .50 caliber obviously, and then usually just have a m249 SAW sitting next to them, just in case they can't turn the turret fast enough... could you do that with this humvee?

yes, there is a rack on the inside right of the turret that can hold either a 249 or an m4. you can also put a pindle mount for a 240 or 249 wherever on the turret you choose, i had mine on the left rear, although it does get crowded up there with too many weapons.

Is there any way of putting that mesh over the turret that holds the camo net? Ive seen a lot of hummers in iraq have this feature.

Is there any way of putting that mesh over the turret that holds the camo net? Ive seen a lot of hummers in iraq have this feature.

yes I saw it video like this you are at least 4 tower version.

yes, there is a rack on the inside right of the turret that can hold either a 249 or an m4.  you can also put a pindle mount for a 240 or 249 wherever on the turret you choose, i had mine on the left rear, although it does get crowded up there with too many weapons.

My gun was the right front at the 2 o'clock position... I had a M240B on a pintle mount we made from scrap metal and a pintle form an old M-6 mount. It worked really well. we had a policy of when engaging with the "local nationals" the O's would not be more than 25 paces from the trucks. having it at the 2 made it easier for me and my gunners to cover close. other than that my gunners just had m9s to cover with. Damn MTOE

don't forget having to shine lights, signal panels, pen flares, star clusters, and warning shots... lol

Has anyone managed to have at least four of Cameron McDonald 1st ID troops to loadup into this HUMMWV? I gave a waypoint for the team leader to command the soldiers to loadup and they did except the teamleader. He keeps on walking back and forth?

its the config for the vehicle.I was going to add a Gun Truck Commander for the truck's. An forgot the finish it so that commander seat is empty. I will release another version some time tomorrow.

Since they have been released, I'm closing this one.

Please continue the discussion here.

Nice work NZXSHADOWS. smile_o.gif