Sign in to follow this  
Hitcher

SPACE INVADERS MOD

Very nicely done website, and the units look top notch professional! thumbs-up.gif Too bad I haven't got access to mah ArmA for another month or so, but I'll be sure to try them out when I get back.

For a good old proper "X-Com" campaign one needs as much technology as possible : guns, bombs, launchers, grenades, land vehicles, air vehicles, transports, boats (?)...and of course various technologies, like teleportation, personal shields, weapons of mass destruction... biggrin_o.gif

Don't stop developing, it's looking ass kicking so far!

Regards,

Wolfrug

I did your instruction on installation, but how to start the invader game in Arma? I do not see it on SP or Mutiplayer.

Thanks,

Erik

Nice one... Tried it last night... top stuff.... I think you should add turrets to the mothership....

Looks cool man!.. We might have some competition between you and ryan_D .. whistle.gif

downloading em..

It seens amazing! I love that futuristic and SCFi things!!! I've already donwloaded and will try it this night!

Thanks for sharing!

Hopefully Vilas will publish another version of his Aliens Marines and the vehicle smile_o.gif oh yeah, its a bug hunt biggrin_o.gif

My main man..

This is friggin exceptional.

I just blew a few hundreds of them aliens away, with their own weapons, flew their ships and got my @$$ handed to me more than a few times.

Good job. I am going to recomend that to some friends.

Thanks

Hopefully Vilas will publish another version of his Aliens Marines and the vehicle smile_o.gif oh yeah, its a bug hunt biggrin_o.gif

Yeah someone (prefferably Vilas or that guy that made CZM) should make an Alien from those movies, like the Xenomorph type aliens, that would be pretty cool.

I did your instruction on installation, but how to start the invader game in Arma? I do not see it on SP or Mutiplayer.

Thanks,

Erik

Erik, you use the Invaders in the Arma Mission Editor, when you start the game and your at the main menu, click the button that says Editor, then pick an Island and press ok.

So then you double click on the map, and you should get a menu that lets you put units on the map, click on Blufor,( which is most likely what side it will be on,and then you click Independant. the should be something like XCOM or something, all i remmber is the aliens start with a big X, and then youclick on that and you press ok. ten you click Preview, after that you can make alot more Aliens by double clicking n the map again and doing the same thing.

If this is too long please tell me so I will know not to make posts this long in the future.

i dont understand what youre saying here but nevermind you re aliens i suppose nener.gif

i m looking for mission maker anyone?

Its not that hard to make simple missions... just screw around with the mission editor. If you installed the addons into an addons folder (or preferably a mod folder if you know how to set up a mod folder) then you'll find them in the mission editor. It really is pretty easy to make simple missions. Once you get the hang of the basics its only a little harder to make more more sophisticated missions. But you learn my dePBO'ing other people's missions and seeing what they did. But to simply play an addon to see what they look like is extremely basic. As I said, just play around with the mission editor.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

i dont understand what youre saying here but nevermind you re aliens i suppose nener.gif

i m looking for mission maker anyone?

I can probably do a small COOP campaign featuring your units?

Excellent work Hitcher, The alien Looks like an X-com mutton in armor, but only meaner smile_o.gif

The tanks look like they could come from a movie...better trademark their design. You might have a Spielberg or a Lucas stealing them soon. smile_o.gif

You've really come along way in your designs since flashpoint, can't wait to see whats next!

Quote[/b] ]Excellent work Hitcher,  The alien Looks like an X-com mutton in armor, but only meaner

The tanks look like they could come from a movie...better trademark their design.  You might have a Spielberg or a Lucas stealing them soon.  

You've really come along way in your designs since flashpoint, can't wait to see whats next!

rofl.gif  "mutton from outer space" yea nice tittle for a campaign mod... lol

Quote[/b] ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trailer!!!

oh my god i 'm going to do some nightmare with this thing lol

Looks cool smile_o.gif

Also hope you end up creating more space invaders units.