Sign in to follow this  
Magnum50

problems with my squad image...

Hello...hoping someone could help me on this problem... been occurring since ArmA was first installed...

I have properly created a squad.xml with a proper graphic and all... I have properly uploaded it to my web site...but I keep getting a error message, when the mission starts the game is looking for the graphic in a user/appdata/tmp folder...not the web site it is uploaded too... but it's just my PC, because I had a friend try it and his worked fine... here is some screens of my problems... any assist would be greatly appreciated...

arma%202008-05-26%2010-06-51-25.jpg

arma%202008-05-26%2010-07-12-77.jpg

This works for my friend, when he tried it... the image was there...

arma%202008-05-26%2010-07-24-50.jpg

thx in advance for any assistance.

The picture url is on local machine (C:\users\Magnum\(...) ; using Vista ?) and should be on a server, relative to squad.xml location (or any web server at all, in fact)

That's why ! smile_o.gif

EDIT : SORRY, didn't read all the thing (stupid me)

I don't see why ; try emptying arma tmp ?

and updating your video drivers couldn't be bad either.

i dont see a logo.paa on your web server, if this is a IIS (windows) web server then you need to add paa file extension to IIS allowed files as it does not have paa

if it is let me know and i'll post the fix, past that it may just be the file that is missing

also game servers with thier IE updated to 7 will have failures on XMLs for every one on the server and also may effect webserver as IE7 has new XML security so removing EI7 usually helps, never had time to find the exact cause