Sign in to follow this  
fromz

PLA MOD in progress

There are VME version Chinese PLA mod series for OFP times, and now, A whole new one in progress. Have no relation of the old ones.

FOr now, Our team have 2 pepole: Big Xu and me(Polo Fromz)

Our objective is a pertinent Chinese modern army mod for ArmA(ArmAII), batter than BF2 or maybe OFP2 official released.

Check the very work in progress images in my blog: http://hi.baidu.com/polorill/album/Pla

Nice to see some chinese forces for a change. You could make up nice little scenarios : against Opfor (Russian or North Korean border conflicts) against US forces (special operations in Taiwan for instance) against mercenaries (Burma drug smuglers control, taklamaklan independentists)...

They would need to be Independent Side I guess...

Great with some variations, not always the same ol' americans and europeans...

Now we just can hope the South East Asia Map will be a reality...

Way to go fromz! I really liked your PLASF addon. The woodland assault soldier is now the default soldier that I put on to explore parts of maps now.

I hope I can add the Type 99 to my list of default exploration units!

cant wait for this mod biggrin_o.gif is it going to be on opfor side?? if yes cool i ad enough of SLA. going to have wz-10 ?? god i love that heli... good luck with the mod

Anything to dig for an update, huh? wink_o.gif

That's a damn good question though. I guess I just assumed they would be OPFOR since his last units were. It would be nice to have em as independent though. I'd like to be able to make a few PLA v. Rus missions, a pseudo border skirmish would be fun. But then again I'd also like to do the PLA v. US thing as well.

The indies need a few more forces for sure.

Fromz,

I checked your blog, must've missed it the first time. Those are some nice pix, but I can't read Chinese. Stupid question here but is there an english translate link somewhere on the page?

Wow now this is lovely wink_o.gif This mod is vary nicely done in the OFP cant wait to see what its got for ArmA keep it up wink_o.gif

Wow now this is lovely wink_o.gif  This mod is vary nicely done in the OFP cant wait to see what its got for ArmA keep it up wink_o.gif

NO,IT'S A DIFFERENT MOD