Sign in to follow this  
william1

Nem Zombies with TCP anims

I also get the "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgVehicles.Antibox1' error, although the NEW_Zombies and Event Handlers are in the original Addons folder, with NO other Addons added......

K, so where do I FIND the addon that contains Antibox1, lol

and yes, everything is patched, upgraded, and I even downloaded the "new" Rapdishare link of NEW_Zombies, no difference

Quote[/b] ]@Styxx , the error you get is due to the fact that that mission was built for the anterior version of the zombies , the "laggy" one, if you downloaded the latest version , it has removed the antidote and time counter option to optimize the lag to the minimun.
Quote[/b] ]and yes, everything is patched, upgraded, and I even downloaded the "new" Rapdishare link of NEW_Zombies, no difference

you did everything except reading a couple of answers up this thread i guess ?

i think Armaholic.com has the two version of TCP zombies , the laggy with antibox and the no laggy without antibox, you can download the one you like more wink_o.gif

I also get the "No Entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgVehicles.Antibox1' error, although the NEW_Zombies and Event Handlers are in the original Addons folder, with NO other Addons added......

K, so where do I FIND the addon that contains Antibox1, lol

and yes, everything is patched, upgraded, and I even downloaded the "new" Rapdishare link of NEW_Zombies, no difference

Quote[/b] ]@Styxx , the error you get is due to the fact that that mission was built for the anterior version of the zombies , the "laggy" one, if you downloaded the latest version , it has removed the antidote and time counter option to optimize the lag to the minimun.
Quote[/b] ]and yes, everything is patched, upgraded, and I even downloaded the "new" Rapdishare link of NEW_Zombies, no difference

you did everything except reading a couple of answers up this thread i guess ?

argh, read that... antibox1 would be an antidote box... duh..

need... more.... brains......

smile_o.gif Thanks for waking me up, will see if i can fix the mission.sqm and make it playable with the new Zs

K, the fix for this problem is REAL simple:

1) open the mission.sqm found in the NEM_ZOMBIESV0.61c_TCP\CZMDemo2.Sara folder with Notepad, or your favorite word editor

2) search for AntiBox, this is to get the general location of where it's located.

3) Looking 10 spaces above the first line containing AntiBox, you will see a:

};

right above: class vehicles

4) Starting at that row, the one containing the }; above class vehicles, highlight all rows down to but NOT INCLUDING the }; located right above class markers. class markers is found shortly after the 4th AntiBox. delete the highlighted area you made.

This will leave you with the mission.sqm going now from class item70, a NeM_Zombie_4Slow, directly to class markers.

Worked for me, loaded and ran fine for, no holdups. smile_o.gif

Hey Everybody,

I am having a little trouble with these Zombies. IThe Zombies are attacking me but the animations don't work I put the XEH 1.7 in my addons folder. what do i do now. I load the Example zombie mission and the same thing happens Zombies attack but no animation. Do i need to use a trigger or game logic or something? Please help!!

Hi , the tcp animations should work automatically with the zombies , you don't need any trigger or anything like that . the only reason i see for you to have problems is that any other addon is overrriding the zombie animations . To do the test run the tcp zombies with vanilla Arma ( with no mods or extra addons) and see if they work (they should) , then the only thing left is try to locate the conflicting addon and put it in a mod folder.

I seem to have a problem of the zombies not following my waypoints very often and will just stand around a lot.

NeM_Zombies_Civilian_expansion ver 1.0

this addon adds all Schnapsdrosel civilian characters to the TCP Nem zombies repertory. just put the pbo

along with Schnapsdrosel civilians ver 1.0 in your mod/addons folder. you will find them

under Independant - NeM zombi civilian fast/NeM zombi civilian slow. ( along with the normal and fast

default BIS TCP Nem zombies).

NOTE: this addon is not compatible with the default BIS units TCP NEm_zombies.pbo, you will have to use only one

at a time.

the ressurection option is available for all BIS units and all Schnapsdrosel civilians , but only the ones that

can be found on the civilian side , it won't work for Schnapsdrosel west/east mercenaries.

needed addons:

Schnapsdrosel civilian pack 1.0 (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4180)

extended eventhandlers

credits :

ofpforum - Nem zombies

Teacup - zombie animations

Schnapsdrosel -civilian pack

william1 - addon config

all nem zombies developers.

link:

http://files.filefront.com/NeM+Zombies+Civilian+exp+1rar/;13711651;/fileinfo.html

Edited by william1

please leopard update the link in Armaholic because i updated the addon, description and requeriments since i submitted the news , sorry the inconveniencies , thanks

The armaholic link has been updated.

Is there any way to speed up this TCP animations, because they offer no resistance with the current super-slow movement?

well you can play with the speed values in the zombie animations , i haven't tested it though so don't know if it would give the desirable results.

05 May 09 , updated TCP Nem zombies to version 0.62 and TCP Nem zombies Schnapsdrosel civilians expansion to version 1.1 .See first page for details and links