Sign in to follow this  
mr burns

ArmA Patch v1.14 Final Released!

cool!!! just had a little test and im so in inlove.gif with arma again,

BIS has put alot of effort and time into this patch and its amazing!!

thank you notworthy.gif

eek just as i feared, final patch and still black screening on vista x64 with 4GB for some reason.

eek just as i feared, final patch and still black screening on vista x64 with 4GB for some reason.
Got Vista Service Pack1, and latest drivers http://downloads.guru3d.com/ installed?

(Otherwise try full removal of the drivers, and then reinstall)

Runs fine here with 8GB ram, Vista x64 SP1, geforce 8800 GTX and driver 169.something

Background: http://www.nvidia.com/object/windows_vista_hotfixes.html

New camera it's better but i would like to have "NewViewPack" in game. With 1.14 it's impossible becouse then i have error sad_o.gif

This patch is awesome because i have much better game performance with it !!!! wink_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

----

Thanks BIS ! thumbs-up.gif

New camera it's better but i would like to have "NewViewPack" in game. With 1.14 it's impossible becouse then i have error sad_o.gif

Ask the TrueView creator to fix it smile_o.gif

If using a Creative card, remove OpenAL with Add/Remove programs and install the latest oalinst.exe. You've probably already done that and a thousand other things, but mentioned this just in case.

File is at:

http://developer.creative.com/article....&aid=46

Im impressed, love the new units, the marines and static units.

Performance so far seems very stable and improved smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Maybe a daft question... but shouldnt the USMC units be in MARPAT not digital camo?

Maybe a daft question... but shouldnt the USMC units be in MARPAT not digital camo?

They are in MARPAT, desert MARPAT. AFAIK they're the same units as those from VBS2.

The RACS T-72 and HESCO blocks are a welcome addition. Shame work means I can't hop online to get on and try out this new Warfare game mode for a good few days.

Great ! Final Patch is here Whooho xmas_o.gif

BTW can someone show those new official units biggrin_o.gif

thanks BIS for the patch and for the new units , it's an unexpected gift , much apreciated smile_o.gif

So.... the throttle is still screwed in Airplanes, other than that, can't wait to test this out.

Guest RKSL-Rock

They are in MARPAT, desert MARPAT. AFAIK they're the same units as those from VBS2.

Ah well never been a US kit "follower". I hadnt realised MARPAT came in two schemes, all the Shots i've seen recently from 'Stan were either ACU or woodland (I suppose?) MARPAT.

Thanks a lot BIS for this, ArmA evolved so much lately and this really seems to be the cherry on the whipped cream smile_o.gif

Especially nice to see the new units, too bad that OPFOR was left out again ( or not? im at work atm ) but the added units make sense if i look at the original campaign.

Does anyone know if the Campaign was reworked with this so the marines and the new stuff is used?

Awsome! thumbs-up.gif

Too bad I am stuck at work atm.  Anyone tried out the new Southern Sahrani yet?  I'm curious what is different specifically?

Great patch, but where can I find these new units (in Editor). I can only use them via Group - > Insert Marpat.

Got Vista Service Pack1, and latest drivers http://downloads.guru3d.com/ installed?

(Otherwise try full removal of the drivers, and then reinstall)

Runs fine here with 8GB ram, Vista x64 SP1, geforce 8800 GTX and driver 169.something

Background: http://www.nvidia.com/object/windows_vista_hotfixes.html

yup, been told the same and did the same the last two patches and still black screen. i asked them to look into 1GB cards and arma with 4gb x64 sp1, guess they didn't/couldn't.

how do i get ecs to work,

my command like

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -nosplash;@ECS;@General;@Replacements

my old command line,

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=beta;DBE1;@ECS;@General;@Replacements