Sign in to follow this  
ProwlerWolf

Where can I find this object(s)?

The one on the left has the classname FenceWoodPalet, the one on the right is FenceWood. I am not sure where their model is, but it shouldn't be hard to fine in the misc.pbo I believe. Lookup the misc config file for the exact model description.

I am at work so I don't have access to ArmA but if I recall correctly there is a new pbo call ctibuildings (or something like that) I think. I would think that would be your best bet.

If I recall correctly its under empty>objects>woodfence

The version with the pallet is right under that one: woodfence pallet

I am at work so I don't have access to ArmA but if I recall correctly there is a new pbo call ctibuildings (or something like that) I think. I would think that would be your best bet.

your absolutely right there new pbos. Theres also "warfare.pbo"

but i have to look better for them

cool! thanks for the info!

oh man i love this game and the way they organize all data smile_o.gif

edit: added quote and pic

bayukrunway04_s.jpg

1024x768

theres an error, the exact same error that appear when we use the pallets models. Though that error do not appear when load map in game. So i think its ok, right BIS?

Iv'e seen lots but i have not seen the one with the radio antena.

I get that error and have always had that error when I load buldozer but as you say it does not appear to effect the map in game so I always ignored it.

sorry i dont get it? you checked the path? is on your workdrive a folder ca? did you unpacked the ca.pbo and put the datafolder inside your ca folder on workdrive? the error has no influence ingame cause there is a ca/data/data/black.pac.

this is a 1kb black with alpha microtexture, and exists on my workdrive aswell., and should sure as hell exist on yours too.

im not sure to wich new object you refer when you say the one with antenna, mobile hq is in folder ctibuildings/bmp_hq and m113_hq, maybe you refer to these, not sure if you can place them in visitor, but create proxy work with them in o2.

regards

Ill use this thread for the same purpose.

Where can i locate these rolls?

wheat_rolls.jpg

edit: Thanks Sgt.Ace yay.gif

\misc\seno_balik.p3d

\misc\data\seno_balik_co.paa

I didn't want to create a whole new thread but I think this applys. Does anyone know how to get the CTI machine gun nest objects to work? I put them in my island but they do not function. Also when you adjust the size of the nests the player gets tossed outside on top of the bunker, which in a firefight would be very frustrating. crazy_o.gif

If you dont correct binarize and dont have all needed config.cpps and sometimes mlods in source project foldier the objects dont work on final island (like ladders and anims). And check binarize log file. Do you resized them with visitor? then its possible that problems with geolod comes up.

\Atsche