Sign in to follow this  
colonel well

NBC ATOMIC

HEY LOOK!!! the michelin man got a filter stuck to his hannibal lechter mask! good thing he's wearing those safety goggles!

I do have to say its definately an improvement over the first model you showed..... but still needs some work.

HEY LOOK!!! the michelin man got a filter stuck to his hannibal lechter mask! good thing he's wearing those safety goggles!

I do have to say its definately an improvement over the first model you showed..... but still needs some work.

Hey look, your post is helpful to no one! Thanks for coming out!

Colonel Well, this addon is much improved since you started it. Good job! Do you plan on continuing to refine it, or are you on to your next project? There is lots of room for improvement here but as your skill grows, your knack and tolerance for finer details will grow aswell.

Hey look, your post is helpful to no one!  Thanks for coming out!

Colonel Well, this addon is much improved since you started it.  Good job!  Do you plan on continuing to refine it, or are you on to your next project?  There is lots of room for improvement here but as your skill grows, your knack and tolerance for finer details will grow aswell.

wow you have no sense of sarcasm....... and your post mirrors the send line in mine...... so now who is not being constructive....

What's the problem you are having with the hands? I notice

your "Stargate" officer has the same bug.

Hey look, your post is helpful to no one! Thanks for coming out!

Colonel Well, this addon is much improved since you started it. Good job! Do you plan on continuing to refine it, or are you on to your next project? There is lots of room for improvement here but as your skill grows, your knack and tolerance for finer details will grow aswell.

wow you have no sense of sarcasm....... and your post mirrors the send line in mine...... so now who is not being constructive....

There is no sarcasm in your post. If you seek to use sarcasm, I would suggest that you first learn what it is. The different between your post and mine is that your post was written as an attack. Further, you made no indication that you weren't being serious.

I have the same problem with the hands. I cant put gloves in my soldiers, i tried "copying / paste" the hands of the soldier MG of the BIS MODELS but they meet deformed in the game. And try to change the texture and they seen like the hands of these NBC Atomic.

help.gif

Maybe it has something to do with the texture passes referenced in the RVMAT.

Armaholic.com mirror and news:

- NBC Atomic (<8MB packed with 7zip, anyways u can also use winrar to extract it)

On the critic side, aside from great work on getting more variety into the addons out there currently, but wouldn't a NBC soldier be wearing gloves... I could see there appeared to be a model with greyish hands, but it still showed through skin colour on the back?

Great work! thumbs-up.gif

Nice job cl. Well, but did you change the model in O2 or in an other 3d modelling soft?

Nice units, but whats up with the hands?..

@Rommel and Wika...

Read the thread from the top, it isnt that long.

One thing - that streched Radiatioctivity sign looks a bit odd, perhaps you should remove it?

artefact on the hands need to fix it but how to do ? huh.gif

yes I can remove patch if you want wink_o.gif

and yes I have moddeling in 02 wink_o.gif

thank all notworthy.gif

K, no idea on the topic of modeling here personally, but mabey you coul use the Spy for your base model as he already has gloves? If anything it might be worth it to pop it open for a look and see how they (BIS) got theirs working? And when ya' do figure it out, could ya send it with a Biohazard version? (Just swap the Nuke patch for the biohazard one) biggrin_o.gif

Looking really good so far & I can already envision the units playing a role in a Zombie-themed campaign doing containment / cleanup.

thumbs-up.gif

...wouldn't a NBC soldier be wearing gloves...

In reality it would depend on the NBC threat level and

the NBC readiness state currently ordered. The British

would say that "Col. Well's" guy is in "NBC Dress State

2" (I think the American equivalent would be something

like "MOPP Level 1"). In these dress states you'd wear the

oversuit at all times and keep the respirator, overboots and

gloves (an inner and an outer pair) ready to put on quickly.

This guy has obviously put on his respirator putting himself,

technically, into "Dress State 2 Romeo" or "MOPP Level 1

with Mask" (? - not sure about the American equivalents).

In practice (looking at the First Gulf War, for example) the

NBC dress states are somewhat open to variation to balance

risk with mission requirements (wearing NBC protective

equipment seriously degrades efficiency - by up to 50% for

some tasks - and increases stress on personnel). In the case

of a "zombie threat" maybe this dress state is all that would

be required to avoid being contaminated by zombie blood or

saliva or whatever it is about zombies that's so nasty. huh.gif

Re hands

The selection osobnost defines that the head, hands (,legs) is a selection for custom face (changeable faces) so if you put on a diffrent skin and remove it from the selection, the problem would be solved.

Re hands

The selection osobnost defines that the head, hands (,legs) is a selection for custom face (changeable faces) so if you put on a diffrent skin and remove it from the selection, the problem would be solved.

It´s work perfectly!!!! Thank you very much!! notworthy.gif

*Bump*

Ahem...may I ask what should I edit to make those hands normal ?

can somebody post a link for edited config or give me a "turorial for dummies" ? I tried but I guess I dint try too hard crazy_o.gif

Thank you

Lee yay.gif

nbc atomic updated bug hand fix and patch removed tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

atomgh7.jpg

first topic post edited with download link for version 2

thumbs-up.gif

these units will go well for zombie missions to check quarantine zones smile_o.gif