Sign in to follow this  
Sever26

X-52 flight control

If anyone can post there button layout for the x-52 flight stick i would be very grateful.......

I'll post mine when I get home. I had a friend walk me through his setup and there was a lot of things I didn't realize I had to set!

Don't use the Profiler.

Use the Control setup ingame. Works perfect for simple (one/first Mode) config. You can use up to 13 Butoons or so. Enough for the Aircrafts plus Tanks handling.

Yea, don't use the profiler, with it my stick goes wacky the ruddrer is all FUBAR. I just use the ingame control set up.

I use the slider for zoom in/out. Button on the throttle for voip uses. Pinky switch is "Preform action" while i have one HAT switch as Next/Pervious Action and left and right for Next/prev. Target. Other HAT swtch can be used for comms channel switching or VOIP buttons specific for each channel(no need for switching). I use the trigger fr fire obviously. The other two buttons I change a lot cuz I havn't figured out what I wanna do with them. Theres no need for eject or any "Action Menu" commands as i have them all avail. with my HAT switch.

I think the only thing I needed the Profiler for was the Use Action, since I wanted to map the scroll wheel's button to work like the mouse thing. I should really change my pinky button to be that I guess. smile_o.gif

Don't use the profiler - change the setting in the in-game options screen like the other guys above said.

I use the pinky switch to change weapons.

Button 3 - map view

Button 4 - GPS

Button 5 (I think - not at my pc right now) on the left side of the joystick - set to scroll through and select targets in the radar

The fire button with the cover - i have this one set to 'eject' :-)

Scroll wheel on the throttle is set to scroll up and down the action menu with the button next to it for the left thumb set to action the selected item on the action menu.